+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2005 Schedule Cards

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: 2005 Schedule Cards

I had an idea for a set of cards. I don't know if we would have enough to qualify, but how about a set of legacy cards. I'd like to have one with Big Mick, Michael and Bobby, as I'm sure we all would. Do we have enough father/son, brother/brother or even uncle/nephew, grandfather/grandson, etc...?

Bulldog LaTech1 is an unknown

Glennell Sanders card is no longer in circulation. All the batches that are going out will no longer have a Glennell Sanders card in it. If you have that card, it is now a collector's item. There will be full sets available nearing the end of football season. There still might be some of those cards available around town. Good Luck!

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

I just went to Ruston for the first time in months this past weekend, and I was only able to round up 13 of the 20 cards.

HELP!!! Anybody knows who I should try and contact at Tech to try and complete the set?? Anybody have luck having Tech send the cards to them?

(I found the supposedly rare Glennale Sanders one pretty easily at The U-Pack-It on Tech Drive.)

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LaTech1
    The guy working in the marketing department there is a buddy of mine. I thought he did a great job on the cards. Send him an email at athletics@latech.edu and let him know what you think. He might even send you a set. I got a set! He really thought the cards would be a make it or break it idea. There are plans for another set to come out with Scobee, McCown, etc. in years to come. He's glad you guys like the idea. I hope he sticks around next year.
    Yea the guy that did all the work on the cards is a friend of mine and I got a full set of all of the cards. Also I actually worked on a biography for each one of the "classic cards" and it is very nice. We are working on putting the biography up on the latechsports webpage. The only thing that really bothers me about my friend that did all of the work on the cards is that he tried to stay on with the athletic dept. and JO didn't offer him a job. How crazy is that? This guy works really hard and does great things like the cards that all of you love and they don't offer him a full-time job. I think that these cards are awesome and I am so happy that I got a full set of them. Also the cards are sent off to all of the players and they are going to get a few sets autographed and they are going to sell the full autographed set to the open public and I believe that there is talk for an auctioned set to be up for sell to CHAMPS members but don't quote me in that. I am so glad that we have some great cards like these for our collectors of Tech memorabilia. If anyone is still missing some cards I can look into finding some. I know we have quite a few in the SGA office and I can check for certain players.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    Yea the guy that did all the work on the cards is a friend of mine and I got a full set of all of the cards. Also I actually worked on a biography for each one of the "classic cards" and it is very nice. We are working on putting the biography up on the latechsports webpage. The only thing that really bothers me about my friend that did all of the work on the cards is that he tried to stay on with the athletic dept. and JO didn't offer him a job. How crazy is that? This guy works really hard and does great things like the cards that all of you love and they don't offer him a full-time job. I think that these cards are awesome and I am so happy that I got a full set of them. Also the cards are sent off to all of the players and they are going to get a few sets autographed and they are going to sell the full autographed set to the open public and I believe that there is talk for an auctioned set to be up for sell to CHAMPS members but don't quote me in that. I am so glad that we have some great cards like these for our collectors of Tech memorabilia. If anyone is still missing some cards I can look into finding some. I know we have quite a few in the SGA office and I can check for certain players.
    I sent an email to that address, and I guess I will wait in see if I get a response.

If you could check the stack in the SGA office or wherever, the seven cards I got missing are:

Tim Rattay
    Leo Sanford
    Fred Dean
    Troy Edwards
    Garland Gregory
    Tommy Hinton
    Joe McNeely
    Last edited by domangue; 07-12-2005 at 10:44 AM.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domangue
    I sent an email to that address, and I guess I will wait in see if I get a response.

If you could check the stack in the SGA office or wherever, the seven cards I got missing are:

Tim Rattay
    Leo Sanford
    Fred Dean
    Troy Edwards
    Garland Gregory
    Tommy Hinton
    Joe McNeely
    Got them all for you. Let me know how you want to get them from me.

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

I just ordered my first set of season tickets. I really am stoked about next season. I got the young alumni discount so I can remain on the loud side of the stadium, but I made sure to have them send me an entire set of the schedule cards. One person I would like to see on the cards is a fella name Arry Moody. Played in the seventies was a running back. Anyone know who I am talking about. I know Mr. Moody cause he and my dad used to work together. He is a good guy and was a very good player.

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    Got them all for you. Let me know how you want to get them from me.
    thanks so much... I just sent you a private message with my address and all

(didn't want people like dawgfood to see my address)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattEE
    I just ordered my first set of season tickets. I really am stoked about next season. I got the young alumni discount so I can remain on the loud side of the stadium, but I made sure to have them send me an entire set of the schedule cards. One person I would like to see on the cards is a fella name Arry Moody. Played in the seventies was a running back. Anyone know who I am talking about. I know Mr. Moody cause he and my dad used to work together. He is a good guy and was a very good player.
    I remember Arry Moody. Darn good RB in the mid to late 70's. Originally from Houghton, I think.

Hey....can I get get the "young alumni" discount? I only graduated from Tech 25 years ago. :icon_wink

HD

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    I remember Arry Moody. Darn good RB in the mid to late 70's. Originally from Houghton, I think.

Hey....can I get get the "young alumni" discount? I only graduated from Tech 25 years ago. :icon_wink

HD
    They didn't ask me for anything to prove I was a young alumn. That package is what's allowing me to attend all the games, I don't think I'd be able to pay regular price. Thank God the seats are on the good side.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Bulldog Wade is an unknown

willing to trade one eldonta osborne set - unopened for the tim rattay year plus bama year.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    HD
    No, but the 10% AARP discount may apply for the distinquished gentleman from McKinney.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    They didn't ask me for anything to prove I was a young alumn. That package is what's allowing me to attend all the games, I don't think I'd be able to pay regular price. Thank God the seats are on the good side.
    I have gotten the WAC family pac the last 3 years. It is supposed to be for 2 adults and 3 children. However, I usually leave the kids at home and travel with 4 adults. There is nothing on the ticket that designates it as a "child", therefore, I just let adults use them. Its not like they offer a smaller seat or half a seat. To me, a seat is a seat and an adult can just as easily be there as a child. Anyway, that's how I roll.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    No, but the 10% AARP discount may apply for the distinquished gentleman from McKinney.
    Ouch! You know how to hurt a guy!

HD

+ Reply to Thread