+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2005 Schedule and Time

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2005 Schedule and Time

I wonder what our team will be like in the new NCAA game... They're BADASS in the 2005 game of course. I don't know why, but our defense is absolutely crushing in the game, so it's almost not fun to play as Tech on there, because I slam everyone so badly. It should be interesting. I'll miss running Moats all over the place though. On my game I talked him into staying another year, haha.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I couldn't convince him to stay.. after 2 Heisman's he decided to leave.. hehehe. But he knew that this Freshman redshirted and was clearly able to take the rings.... humm.. that's weird... I just noticed that his name was Matt Weiland... just like me... hehehe how cool is that! But of course I couldn't convince myself to stay longer than 2 years with 2 Heisman's also.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Late to this thread but in addition to the blown FG and TD which were biggies the Refs called AN AMAZING amount of phantom holds whenever we made a big play. We were head & shoulders better than them and couldn't get the win.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Was that the game where .... ?????

Tech was down by 4 at the end of the game and the Hogs had the ball. There were like :04 left in the game, and all Ark had to do was take a knee and go home.

Refs called Tech for a defensive encroachment.

Most RIGGED game I ever saw.

(Except for 98 WBB championship game in KC where $ec refs were TRIPPING Techsters.)

+ Reply to Thread