+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Parking Cost?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Parking Cost?

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg
    Just guessing, but I would imagine students would be charged to park. Tech probably figures they have the option of walking. Not sure how they deal with the tailgate hill, but students should be allowed to set their stuff up the night before or a set time in the morning. Anyone coming after that should pay or walk.
    Does Tech run "shuttle buses" from the dormitories to JAS stadium on game day? If not, we probably should. It just might encourage more students to attend football games.

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog
    I know you probably weren't specifically responding to my post, but I just want to say I am trying to point out that walking to the game from a campus dormitory (and many of the frat houses) is not a big deal.

If students want to drive to the game, then they should pay for parking if non-students are paying.
    Shuttle busess....think SHUTTLES!!!

HD

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

hell yeah, it costs students a set of season tickets here at LSU at $7/game and they bitch constantly about how there aren't enough tickets for the students in the like 94,000 seat stadium... I know we aren't LSU, but still... well, actually now that I think of it, we should probably leave it alone for the time being and charge for parking, since we need to have a little more success and some more regular wins before doing that, as some students will be turned off immediately if we were to charge them for the games right now. If we had a little bit more desirable product, then we could do it, maybe in a few years. I think it will happen! Maybe after whooping LSU in '07!!!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

what does it cost to park if I ride my bike ??

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    what does it cost to park if I ride my bike ??
    Which one of you in the avatar is asking?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread