+ Reply to Thread

Thread: North Louisiana and Bigfoot

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

North Louisiana and Bigfoot

Since we have recently been on the topic of panthers in North Louisiana, I thought I'd share something I found on the web a while back. You Claiborne Parish boys will get a kick out of this.

http://www.geocities.com/northlabigfoot/index.html

and even better ...

http://www.gcbro.com/ The Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization

I've hunted Middlefork bottom in Lisbon by myself on several occassions, but had I known Bigfoot was watching me, I might have been more cautious! LOL!

Fun stuff ...

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: North Louisiana and Bigfoot

Also, if you have seen a Black Panther, contact the guy who runs the following web page. His email address is at the end

http://www.wtblock.com/wtblockjr/BlackCat.htm

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

That wasn't BigFoot they saw, that was just one of Hogdawg's girlfriends returning home to Lisbon after being at the bar in Homer...... HD wouldn't give them a ride all the way home on his hog; he would usually drop her off at the Lake Claiborne boat launch and make her walk the rest of the way..........

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

...or this one:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=la

Does make you wonder though....

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

...don't make me wonder. Ever heard of South American Howler monkeys?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    That wasn't BigFoot they saw, that was just one of Hogdawg's girlfriends returning home to Lisbon after being at the bar in Homer...... HD wouldn't give them a ride all the way home on his hog; he would usually drop her off at the Lake Claiborne boat launch and make her walk the rest of the way..........
    That's what happens when you pick women up at the CROSSROADS...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread