+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes

Hybrid View

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Jokes

Where did our joke thread go?

>Two men are drinking in a bar at the top of the Empire State Building.
    >One turns to the other and says,"you know, last week I discovered that if
    >you jump form the top of this building, by the time you fall to the 10th
    >floor the winds around the building are so intense that they carry you
    >around the building and back into the window."
    > The bartender just shakes his
    >head in disapproval while wiping the bar.
    > The 2nd man say "what
    >are you? A nut? There is no way in hell that could happen."
    > The first man replies
    >"no, it's true. Let me prove it to you." So he gets up from the bar,
    >jumps over the balcony and careens to the street below. When he passes
    >the 10th floor, the high wind whips him around the building and back in
    >the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.
    > The second man say "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but
    >that must have been a one time fluke."
    >First man: "No, I'll prove it again." And again he jumps and hurtles
    >toward the street when the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the
    >building and back into the window. Once upstairs, he urges his fellow
    >drinker to try it. The second man decides "What the
    >hell, it works, so I'll do it." He jumps over the balcony, plunges
    >downward, passes the 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th floor and hit the sidewalk with
    >a 'splat'. Back upstairs, the bartender turns to the other drinker
    >"You know Superman, you're a real ass when you're drunk."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Jokes

Hope this one doesn't offend anyone.

A Jew, a Catholic and a Mormon were having drinks
    at the bar following an interfaith meeting.
    The Jew, bragging on his virility, said, "I have four sons.
    One more and I'll have a basketball team."

The Catholic, pooh-poohed this accomplishment, stating,
    "That's nothing, boy. I have 10 sons! One more, and I'll
    have a football team."

To which the Mormon replied, "You fellas ain't got a clue.
    I have 17 wives. One more, and I'll have a golf course

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Catholics, please dont be offended.

There are four nuns going to confession.

The first nun sits down in the confessional and tells the priest, "Father, I have sinned. I saw a man's thing the other day." The Father says that is ok, just wash you eyes out with holy water.

The second nun sits down in the confessional and tells the prest, "Father, I have sinned. I touched a man's thing the other day." The Father with a gasp tells her to say 10 hail marys and wash her hands with holy water.

Just before the third nun went, the fourth nun taps her on the shoulder and asks to go in front of her. The third nun says sure but why. The fourth nun says, " I wanted to get a swig of that holy water before you plopped your ass in it."

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg

The first nun sits down in the confessional and tells the priest, "Father, I have sinned. I saw a man's thing the other day." The Father says that is ok, just wash you eyes out with holy water.

The second nun sits down in the confessional and tells the prest, "Father, I have sinned. I touched a man's thing the other day." The Father with a gasp tells her to say 10 hail marys and wash her hands with holy water.

Just before the third nun went, the fourth nun taps her on the shoulder and asks to go in front of her. The third nun says sure but why. The fourth nun says, " I wanted to get a swig of that holy water before you plopped your ass in it."

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

> A priest and a rabbi are flying on a plane when they strike up a conversation.
    > After a couple of hours the priest looks at the rabbi and asks him if he can ask a rather personnal question.
    > The rabbi says, "Sure, ask me anything," at which point the priest mentions the rule about Jews not eating pork products and asks the rabbi if he has ever broken that rule.
    > The rabbi ponders the question for a moment and then confesses that he did eat bacon one time in his earlier years.
    > The rabbi then asks the priest if he can ask him a personnal question.
    > The priest agrees and the rabbi mentions the rule of priests having to remain celibate and asks him if he has ever had sex with a woman.
    > The priest turns red and is obviously uncomfortable, but finally answers yes to the question, explaining that before he took his vows of celibacy, he wanted to experience what it was like just one time and found a willing young lady.
    > At that moment the rabbi looked at the priest and said, "Beats the hell out of bacon, doesn't it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg
    > A priest and a rabbi are flying on a plane when they strike up a conversation.
    > After a couple of hours the priest looks at the rabbi and asks him if he can ask a rather personnal question.
    > The rabbi says, "Sure, ask me anything," at which point the priest mentions the rule about Jews not eating pork products and asks the rabbi if he has ever broken that rule.
    > The rabbi ponders the question for a moment and then confesses that he did eat bacon one time in his earlier years.
    > The rabbi then asks the priest if he can ask him a personnal question.
    > The priest agrees and the rabbi mentions the rule of priests having to remain celibate and asks him if he has ever had sex with a woman.
    > The priest turns red and is obviously uncomfortable, but finally answers yes to the question, explaining that before he took his vows of celibacy, he wanted to experience what it was like just one time and found a willing young lady.
    > At that moment the rabbi looked at the priest and said, "Beats the hell out of bacon, doesn't it?"

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

The 2007 Darwin Awards

Yes, it's that magical time of year again when the Darwin Awards are
    bestowed, honoring the least evolved among us.

Here is the glorious winner:

1. When his 38-caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended
    victim during a hold-up in Long Beach , California , would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

**And now, the honorable mentions:**

2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat-cutting
    machine and, after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to
    his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.

3. A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car
    during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a
    woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

4. After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus
    driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies. The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.

5. An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious
    head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.

6. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the
    counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer,
    the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which
    the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and
    fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he
    got from the drawer... $15. [If someone points a gun at you and gives
    you money, is a crime committed?]

7. Seems an Arkansas guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided
    that he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back and hit the
    would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. The liquor store window was made of Plexiglas. The whole event was caught on videotape.

8. As a female shopper exited a Ne w York convenience store, a man
    grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, 'Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from.'

9. The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a
    Burger King in Ypsilanti , Michigan , at 5 A.M., flashed a gun, and
    demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away.
    [*A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER]

10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home p arked
    on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police
    arrivedat the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home nearspilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

not really a joke, but, something that i experienced:

went to a store near the Mill in west monroe last week. As I was walking around looking for something I heard a man as a woman if she was going on over to some place. She said "heck naw, i aint goin' over der i still got that restraining order". As made my way to the counter i notice something being sold among all teh candys on top of the counter. There was an empty candy box and in it were diapers being sold as singles. 25cents per diaper. Brownville folks can claim to be higher class then Bawcomeville all they want, but, only if you're actually one of them can you tell the differnce in the two. :icon_wink:

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Hope this one doesn't offend anyone.

A Jew, a Catholic and a Mormon were having drinks
    at the bar following an interfaith meeting.
    The Jew, bragging on his virility, said, "I have four sons.
    One more and I'll have a basketball team."

The Catholic, pooh-poohed this accomplishment, stating,
    "That's nothing, boy. I have 10 sons! One more, and I'll
    have a football team."

To which the Mormon replied, "You fellas ain't got a clue.
    I have 17 wives. One more, and I'll have a golf course

im offended, im a bar owner and i would never let Jews, Catholics or Mormons in my establishment You've got to have standards !!!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Bill Clinton had a box under his bed that he told everyone not to look into. One day Hillary couldn't stand it any longer and opened the box. Inside she found 3 coke cans and $100. She was really curious now and decided to ask Bill what the deal was. He finally explained - every time he cheated he decided to put a can in the box to remind him of what he had done. Hillary thought about it and decided that 3 times - that was not too bad. But, Hillary was still confused - she asked about the money. Well Bill explained, everytime he got alot of cans he cashed them in and put the money in the box as well.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    im offended, im a bar owner and i would never let Jews, Catholics or Mormons in my establishment You've got to have standards !!!
    You wouldn't have to with all those good Baptists crowded in there.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Study: Gay Children Dislike Playing Smear the Queer

A group of elementary school children in Eugene, Oregon take part in a game
    of smear the queer Tuesday. The queer is pictured at the bottom right.

A joint study released today by the National Recess Board, the Gym Teacher
    Association of America, and GLAAD found that homosexual children dislike
    playing smear the queer by an almost 3-to-1 margin.
    The findings come after a 10-year study looked at more than 50,000 grade
    school children across the country and studied their feelings towards the
    popular schoolyard game in which one child is arbitrarily deemed the
    “queer,” and then is repeatedly tackled, thrown to the ground or pelted with
    kick balls depending on local rules. The study was funded by a $40 million
    federal grant.

“The research proves what many have long suspected – gay children feel
    excluded, even targeted, by their classmates from smear the queer,” said
    Mary Levine, president of the National Recess Board. “What some see as a
    harmless child’s game is really a societal mechanism to discriminate against
    homosexuals at an early age. The queer smearing needs to stop in this
    country immediately.”

Seventy-four percent of gay children surveyed said that they feel either
    “sad,” “different,” or “disliked” when their peers play smear the queer. A
    majority also reported they often found themselves to be the target of the
    game, with gay or effeminate boys being deemed the “queer” more than 90
    percent of the time.

“The other kids always smear me. I hate that game,” said an eight-year old
    gay boy from Nebraska in the report (no names were disclosed). “Everyone
    makes me the queer ‘cause they say I run weird and because I design stylish
    clothing for my G.I. Joes during lunch. They tackle me and kick me and punch
    me. I wish we never played that stupid smear the queer.”

“Every day when we go out for recess or have a free day during gym class all
    of the bigger boys point at me and say: ‘Lets play smear the queer
    everybody. [Name withheld]’s the queer. Get him!’” said a 10-year old
    Maryland boy. “Then they chase me around for a half hour, tackling me and
    jumping on me. It is my least favorite part of school.”

Of the 26 percent of homosexual children who said they “enjoyed” smear the
    queer, 80 percent were girls, a segment the study found is rarely made the
    “queer” in the game and, in fact, often hands out a disproportionate amount
    of the beatings.

“Of those who do the smearing of the queer, most were extremely homophobic
    straight boys, but we also found many gay girls, who in grade school often
    seem to be quite brawny, did heavy amounts of queer smearing,” said Larry
    Childs of GLAAD.

The other 20 percent of those who said they “enjoyed” smear the queer were
    gay boys who claimed they believed the game rightfully punished them for
    their homosexuality.

“I know from what my dad says sometimes about the people on the TV that I
    shouldn’t be gay,” said a 7-year old Texas boy. “So when we play smear the
    queer I always pray that the other kids will beat the queer out of me so I
    can be a normal boy. But it hasn’t happened yet.”

“My Sunday School teacher told us that being gay is wrong,” said an 11-year
    old Ohio boy, “so I see smear the queer as God punishing me for not stopping
    my gayness. And also, I like it because sometimes I can kiss the other boys
    when they tackle me.”

The idea that the playing of smear the queer should be stopped has not been
    met with unanimous support, however. Anti-homosexual and faith-based family
    groups across the country said that the results of the study prove that
    smear the queer serves a valuable purpose.

“Smear the queer is the first line of defense against the scourge of
    homosexuality,” said Dick Platt, director of the Family Foundation
    Association. “Who knows how many gay children have been turned back on the
    straight path by being smeared at an early age.”

“Playing smear the queer is an important part of growing up in America,”
    said Rodney Richards, president of AmeriFam. “Of course gay children don’t
    like smear the queer. It’s because they know that their lifestyle is wrong.
    If we outlaw the game we’ll have written a free pass for queerdom to
    overtake this great country.”

Yet despite such protests, it appears smear the queer’s last days are on the
    horizon; researches have already received a federal grant to conduct a
    15-year study to find ways in which children can be discouraged from playing
    the game.

“We hope that by 2020, our nation’s young queers will feel free to walk
    their school’s grounds without the fear of being smeared,” said GLAAD’s
    Childs

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    Study: Gay Children Dislike Playing Smear the Queer

A group of elementary school children in Eugene, Oregon take part in a game
    of smear the queer Tuesday. The queer is pictured at the bottom right.

A joint study released today by the National Recess Board, the Gym Teacher
    Association of America, and GLAAD found that homosexual children dislike
    playing smear the queer by an almost 3-to-1 margin.
    The findings come after a 10-year study looked at more than 50,000 grade
    school children across the country and studied their feelings towards the
    popular schoolyard game in which one child is arbitrarily deemed the
    “queer,” and then is repeatedly tackled, thrown to the ground or pelted with
    kick balls depending on local rules. The study was funded by a $40 million
    federal grant.

“The research proves what many have long suspected – gay children feel
    excluded, even targeted, by their classmates from smear the queer,” said
    Mary Levine, president of the National Recess Board. “What some see as a
    harmless child’s game is really a societal mechanism to discriminate against
    homosexuals at an early age. The queer smearing needs to stop in this
    country immediately.”

Seventy-four percent of gay children surveyed said that they feel either
    “sad,” “different,” or “disliked” when their peers play smear the queer. A
    majority also reported they often found themselves to be the target of the
    game, with gay or effeminate boys being deemed the “queer” more than 90
    percent of the time.

“The other kids always smear me. I hate that game,” said an eight-year old
    gay boy from Nebraska in the report (no names were disclosed). “Everyone
    makes me the queer ‘cause they say I run weird and because I design stylish
    clothing for my G.I. Joes during lunch. They tackle me and kick me and punch
    me. I wish we never played that stupid smear the queer.”

“Every day when we go out for recess or have a free day during gym class all
    of the bigger boys point at me and say: ‘Lets play smear the queer
    everybody. [Name withheld]’s the queer. Get him!’” said a 10-year old
    Maryland boy. “Then they chase me around for a half hour, tackling me and
    jumping on me. It is my least favorite part of school.”

Of the 26 percent of homosexual children who said they “enjoyed” smear the
    queer, 80 percent were girls, a segment the study found is rarely made the
    “queer” in the game and, in fact, often hands out a disproportionate amount
    of the beatings.

“Of those who do the smearing of the queer, most were extremely homophobic
    straight boys, but we also found many gay girls, who in grade school often
    seem to be quite brawny, did heavy amounts of queer smearing,” said Larry
    Childs of GLAAD.

The other 20 percent of those who said they “enjoyed” smear the queer were
    gay boys who claimed they believed the game rightfully punished them for
    their homosexuality.

“I know from what my dad says sometimes about the people on the TV that I
    shouldn’t be gay,” said a 7-year old Texas boy. “So when we play smear the
    queer I always pray that the other kids will beat the queer out of me so I
    can be a normal boy. But it hasn’t happened yet.”

“My Sunday School teacher told us that being gay is wrong,” said an 11-year
    old Ohio boy, “so I see smear the queer as God punishing me for not stopping
    my gayness. And also, I like it because sometimes I can kiss the other boys
    when they tackle me.”

The idea that the playing of smear the queer should be stopped has not been
    met with unanimous support, however. Anti-homosexual and faith-based family
    groups across the country said that the results of the study prove that
    smear the queer serves a valuable purpose.

“Smear the queer is the first line of defense against the scourge of
    homosexuality,” said Dick Platt, director of the Family Foundation
    Association. “Who knows how many gay children have been turned back on the
    straight path by being smeared at an early age.”

“Playing smear the queer is an important part of growing up in America,”
    said Rodney Richards, president of AmeriFam. “Of course gay children don’t
    like smear the queer. It’s because they know that their lifestyle is wrong.
    If we outlaw the game we’ll have written a free pass for queerdom to
    overtake this great country.”

Yet despite such protests, it appears smear the queer’s last days are on the
    horizon; researches have already received a federal grant to conduct a
    15-year study to find ways in which children can be discouraged from playing
    the game.

“We hope that by 2020, our nation’s young queers will feel free to walk
    their school’s grounds without the fear of being smeared,” said GLAAD’s
    Childs
    Why screw up a good thread with an article about butt pirates. No one wants to read that shit

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Jokes

Where did our joke thread go?

>Two men are drinking in a bar at the top of the Empire State Building.
    >One turns to the other and says,"you know, last week I discovered that if
    >you jump form the top of this building, by the time you fall to the 10th
    >floor the winds around the building are so intense that they carry you
    >around the building and back into the window."
    > The bartender just shakes his
    >head in disapproval while wiping the bar.
    > The 2nd man say "what
    >are you? A nut? There is no way in hell that could happen."
    > The first man replies
    >"no, it's true. Let me prove it to you." So he gets up from the bar,
    >jumps over the balcony and careens to the street below. When he passes
    >the 10th floor, the high wind whips him around the building and back in
    >the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.
    > The second man say "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but
    >that must have been a one time fluke."
    >First man: "No, I'll prove it again." And again he jumps and hurtles
    >toward the street when the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the
    >building and back into the window. Once upstairs, he urges his fellow
    >drinker to try it. The second man decides "What the
    >hell, it works, so I'll do it." He jumps over the balcony, plunges
    >downward, passes the 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th floor and hit the sidewalk with
    >a 'splat'. Back upstairs, the bartender turns to the other drinker
    >"You know Superman, you're a real ass when you're drunk."

That was great !

+ Reply to Thread