+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is this bulldog?

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Question Who is this bulldog?

I was going through some portfolios at SportsShooter.com and I found this photo from a La. Tech football game. The photographer mis-identfied the bulldog. I think the jersey number is 30-something, but I can't tell what the last number is. Anybody know who this is?

http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=4457

p.s. - the photo in question is #10 in her portfolio.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Who is this bulldog?

Looks like #35 Dez Abrams to me but I could definitely be wrong. You can kind of make out the bottom of the five if you look hard enough.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Looks like Dez to me.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

loks like #34 to me

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Look at his chest, you can see the bottom of the five. There is no doubt in my mind now. Besides that 34 is Robertson, the LB, I doubt he is running down #80-something a receiver. Especially since he would be killing that WR, not dragging him down like that.

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

hello guys,

You are not thinking back far enough.
    That is Gavin Cato.
    Just glance at the actual uniform and that will date it enough for you, but I guess I pay attention to things like that since it is a major part of my job.

Jason Martin
    Asst. Equipment Manager
    University of Nevada
    Tech '04

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigjimfolsom
    You are not thinking back far enough.
    That is Gavin Cato.
    I hadn't thought of Gavin. Personally, I thought it was 34. But if you think it is Gavin, then that's good enough for me. If no one else has some thoughts, I will let my fellow sportsshooter.com member know . . . .

Chris

Puppy Dawg_Pride is an unknown

That is Gavin Cato making what looks to be a nice tackle on Nate Burleson(now with the Minnesota Vikings) in 2002.

+ Reply to Thread