+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rascal Flatts

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Rascal Flatts

Just went to see them this past friday night at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in the beautiful city of BHAM, AL.

I must say they are the bomb!!

Blake shelton opened up for them. He was very funny but too country for my taste.

Rascal Flatts let the crowd sing about everyone of there songs. If they come anywhere near you then you need to get a ticket.

Thanks to the fine people at Miller Lite .....I had VIP passes and sat 10 rows back

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Rascal Flatts

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    Just went to see them this past friday night at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in the beautiful city of BHAM, AL.

I must say they are the bomb!!

Blake shelton opened up for them. He was very funny but too country for my taste.

Rascal Flatts let the crowd sing about everyone of there songs. If they come anywhere near you then you need to get a ticket.

Thanks to the fine people at Miller Lite .....I had VIP passes and sat 10 rows back
    Saw them at billy bob's in fort worth about 2 years ago and was pleasantly surprised at how good a show they put on. I would love to see'em again.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Rascal Flatts

OK rphdawg, who's that you are using for your avatar?

+ Reply to Thread