+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Help

Anybody else have problems with keeping the site plugged in to your user name and password? Also when I finish a thread, it will not show that I have read it. It continues to highlight and keep it that way. Hum... Maybe it is just my PC.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Anybody else have problems with keeping the site plugged in to your user name and password? Also when I finish a thread, it will not show that I have read it. It continues to highlight and keep it that way. Hum... Maybe it is just my PC.
    sounds like mebbe it's a short between your chair and the keyboard to me ?????????????????

nothing personal, just kidding..........................

+ Reply to Thread