+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news for Moats

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Good news for Moats

Quote Originally Posted by KayBee

When a team drafts a guy like Moats to play BACKUP for a guy like Brian Westbrook they expect him to do just that - play backup.
    Yawn. Your insight is amazing.

When the Eagles drafted Westbrook, from 1-AA Villanova, do you think they were drafting him as an immediate starter? He barily played AT ALL his rookie year. Look it up. Moats will get A LOT more action in his rookie year than Westbrook saw. Do you know why, oh wise one? Because he is a better prospect with more ability.

most players taken in the draft are drafted for depth and for the future. Nobody really knows until they suit a guy up on a NFL field.

Nobody is going to blow up your car, although it is fun watching you blow up your credibility with every post.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

Carson Palmer....Heisman Trophy winner....No. 1 draft pick....took ZERO snaps his rookie year

you can't be a better prospect than that and he played NONE

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    Good grief, KB just gives a different possibility and you guys starting crying about it. I don't see anything horrible about the post, nor do I see anything that puts Moats down directly. At this point, that explanation is just as valid as yours or Alta's. Only time will tell.

It's just like everyone was saying about Rattay and McCown. Now Rattay is fighting for his job(and SF drafted a QB in the first round), and McCown has been sent to another team.
    Monreaux,

Since you are the resident-BBB lsu guru, I've got a question for you...Should we expect a decline in performance this year from the tigers since our 'roid supplier fullback has recently been incarcerated for shipping juice from Mexico into the US??

As a recent lsu grad, I am concerned and wonder who is stepping up to take his place. Surely one of our plethora of 5 star youngsters will rise to the challenge and be willing to make the long drive to Mexico to restock. Please let me know of any "insider" news of which you might be privy.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

This is not said in a way to bash Moats or talk bad anout him in any way I am merely stating what I see as fact.
    That is not a fact, that is your opinion. Facts are proven as in the past. When someone states it as as fact, it is because that thing has already been proven.

There are more 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounders on NFL squads that are stars or pro-bowlers than there are 1st or 2nd rounders.

NFL teams draft on potential of a player and that is it, they have no clue how that player will pan out. For every 3rd round prospect on and NFL roster, I can name you a top 15 player that busted in pro football.

Please do not state you opinions as fact.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    That is not a fact, that is your opinion. Facts are proven as in the past. When someone states it as as fact, it is because that thing has already been proven.

There are more 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounders on NFL squads that are stars or pro-bowlers than there are 1st or 2nd rounders.

NFL teams draft on potential of a player and that is it, they have no clue how that player will pan out. For every 3rd round prospect on and NFL roster, I can name you a top 15 player that busted in pro football.

Well said -- too many variables in this equation:

Carson Palmer....Heisman Trophy winner....No. 1 draft pick....took ZERO snaps his rookie year

jmo :icon_wink

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

We are talking about running backs. QB's are an entirely different animal.

BTW, Carson Palmer STINKS.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg

go back and read my post again....

I did not say what I posted was fact I said it was what I saw as fact

ergo....opinion

+ Reply to Thread