+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Moats Interview

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

New Moats Interview

Check out the multimedia menu (mid right of the page) for a Moats interview on the Eagles news page. They are going to love him up there...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Re: New Moats Interview

The Buckhalter interview makes mention of Moats too. Talks about how he's picking up things and how they (the other RB's) are taking him under their wings.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

He already looks and sounds more confident since his first interview. I predict Moats will be named rookie of the year.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    He already looks and sounds more confident since his first interview. I predict Moats will be named rookie of the year.
    I wish... but I just don't see it. If he makes it to second string during the year, he'll still be a 3rd down back unless West gets injured. Those other 3 RB's taken in the first 5 picks will all get plenty of starting time.. if not taking the entire starting role. Ronnie Brown doesn't have any competition for his starting job. The Ricky thing looks further and further away from getting done. Lovie Smith in Chicago loves the big back.. so Benson should start there... even though i don't think he'll be very good. I sure hope Moats just takes in everything that he can learn this year, and becomes that "breakout back" in 2006.

+ Reply to Thread