+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Randy Clay New Coach

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Randy Clay New Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    I don't know but if they would have just ran the ball instead of trying to run up the score on us they would have won and it wouldn't have even mattered. Les Miles should have been shot for that one. Of course I'll take it but if I were a OSU fan I would have been pissed at Miles for snatching a defeat out of the jaws of victory.
    That is exactly what happened. OSU's defense didnt do them any favors but Miles made some horrible decisions down the stretch in that game.

Have fun with Miles, LSU! Can you say, "back to the middle of the pack?".

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Randy Clay New Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    I don't know but if they would have just ran the ball instead of trying to run up the score on us they would have won and it wouldn't have even mattered. Les Miles should have been shot for that one. Of course I'll take it but if I were a OSU fan I would have been pissed at Miles for snatching a defeat out of the jaws of victory.
    I agree with you,

HD

+ Reply to Thread