+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game 7--Pistons @ Heat Who ya Got!

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Basketball Game 7--Pistons @ Heat Who ya Got!

NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 is tonight! I'm going with the Pistons. Shaq and Wade aren't healthy enough, and they don't have anyone else that can step up and take over. If Wade doesn't play, it could get ugly again, just like in game 6.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Re: Game 7--Pistons @ Heat Who ya Got!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT

BASKETBALLLLLLLLLL
    Last edited by Dawg04; 06-06-2005 at 02:28 PM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Mind says Detroit -

Heart would like to see Dwyane Wade pull a Willis Reed and pull out game 7 - plus, I like Shaq - Tiger or not, I like Shaq and the way he handles himself with the media and on and off the court -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

miami, at home, wade is back, lb aint into it. shaq will dominate because he hasto. plus the refs will call against detroit, especially since sheed called them out.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    , I like Shaq and the way he handles himself with the media and on and off the court -
    You can act that way when you da man and stand at 7foot and weigh 330. I do appreciate his I call the shot with you guys attitude. It is pretty funny.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

And he puts his money where his mouth is -

Picked up the tab for the Mikan family last week at the death of their father - because of the doctor and hospital bills that ravaged their family in the last few years -

Plus he is a QUOTE machine - you never have to worry about Shaq giving a quote or spinning a yarn - its not quite "Yogiesque" but its his own unique art form -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

And he puts his money where his mouth is -

Picked up the tab for the Mikan family last week at the death of their father - because of the doctor and hospital bills that ravaged their family in the last few years -

Plus he is a QUOTE machine - you never have to worry about Shaq giving a quote or spinning a yarn - its not quite "Yogiesque" but its his own unique art form -

If you can understand what he says. He mumbles too much.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Shaq, ah ahhhhhhhh, hes the greatest in the universe! Well, maybe not anymore.

I like Shaq too. He has come a long way from when he used to threaten to beat everyone up in his younger days. Classy guy. Good thing he cant shoot free throws or Jordan, Duncan, NOBODY would have a ring except Shaq and his teammates. PAUL MILSAP! WORK ON YOUR FREE THROWS!!!

Detroit is on fire early but I wouldnt be surprised to see Miami make it real close in the 2nd 1/2.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Too bad Wade is banged up. Could you imagine that guy as a WR in football? He could out Owens Owens and out Moss Moss.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

This is scary im pullin for Miami. They are down 3 with 40 seconds left.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

True... in that case I must go with "the Benz".. Heat by 5

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Pistons back in the finals! Yea, buddy! They never struggle to keep games close, but they've beaten Shaq & his entourage two straight years.

Bring on the Spurs!

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    True... in that case I must go with "the Benz".. Heat by 5
    Um...doc? Did you pick the Heat by 5 after the game was over? If you can do that, I'm gonna say the Pistons by ... ohhh, let's see ... 6. In fact, I'll go ahead and call the score 88 to 82, Pistons.

(Not that I haven't been known to do such things in the past...)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy
    Um...doc? Did you pick the Heat by 5 after the game was over?
    Yea, I did... but see... I work from 4 PM to midnight, and I hopped online and posted.. then 10 minutes later I saw the final score on ESPN. So yea.. I did.. so here's my pre game 1 prediction... Spurs in 5 games.

+ Reply to Thread