+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news for Moats

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Good news for Moats

Westbrook signed a one year deal worth 1.43 million. He is unhappy and frustrated with his deal. They are not committed to him long term which is what everyone thought all along and this confirms it. When Moats steps up this year and acts a fool, the position will be his next year. This is great news for him.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: Good news for Moats

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    ...When Moats steps up this year and acts a fool, the position will be his next year. This is great news for him.
    I think I know what you wanted to say, but this sentence surely is not it! Thanks for the info, though!

TD
    ~~

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Good news for Moats

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

or they'll draft someone in next year's first round

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by KayBee
    KayBee,

What is your problem with Ryan Moats?? This is about the 4th or 5th post where you have put him down.

Please tell us what your problem is. It doesnt really matter to me, I know he is going to be a stud and make you look STUPID. Im just curious.

Are you still bitter because he left early??

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

See Ryan run!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KayBee
    Yeh, what is this crap about? Why would you get on here and write this trash? What did Moats ever do to you?

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Yeh, what is this crap about? Why would you get on here and write this trash? What did Moats ever do to you?
    Good grief, KB just gives a different possibility and you guys starting crying about it. I don't see anything horrible about the post, nor do I see anything that puts Moats down directly. At this point, that explanation is just as valid as yours or Alta's. Only time will tell.

It's just like everyone was saying about Rattay and McCown. Now Rattay is fighting for his job(and SF drafted a QB in the first round), and McCown has been sent to another team.

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    Good grief, KB just gives a different possibility and you guys starting crying about it. I don't see anything horrible about the post, nor do I see anything that puts Moats down directly. At this point, that explanation is just as valid as yours or Alta's. Only time will tell.

It's just like everyone was saying about Rattay and McCown. Now Rattay is fighting for his job(and SF drafted a QB in the first round), and McCown has been sent to another team.
    I dont remember caring what you think Monreaux so piss off. As Alta said this is the the fourth of fifth post in which KB has questioned Moats. If it were a single post, I can see it as just an opinion, but with the history there is obviously some reason KB doesnt like Moats. So, please know what the hell you are talking about before you post Monreaux and save me the trouble of having to correct you.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I dont remember caring what you think Monreaux so piss off. As Alta said this is the the fourth of fifth post in which KB has questioned Moats. If it were a single post, I can see it as just an opinion, but with the history there is obviously some reason KB doesnt like Moats. So, please know what the hell you are talking about before you post Monreaux and save me the trouble of having to correct you.
    You are correct in that KB is questioning the impact Moats will have on the Eagles this year. So what? Is that against the rules? It's a valid line of questioning.

KB is not personally insulting the guy, just stating that he/she doesn't think Moats will play as big of a role as many think he will. Of course, on this board, if you don't agree 100% with the polyannas then you are not a true Tech fan. Again, KB doesn't think Moats will be as good of a pro back as many here do. Does that mean KB doesn't like Moats? No. Does it mean KB didn't think Moats was a great college back? No. I don't understand why you can't differentiate questioning one's ability to do something from not liking them. They are not one in the same.

You are correct in that KB is questioning the impact Moats will have on the Eagles this year. So what? Is that against the rules? It's a valid line of questioning.

KB is not personally insulting the guy, just stating that he/she doesn't think Moats will play as big of a role as many think he will. Of course, on this board, if you don't agree 100% with the polyannas then you are not a true Tech fan. Again, KB doesn't think Moats will be as good of a pro back as many here do. Does that mean KB doesn't like Moats? No. Does it mean KB didn't think Moats was a great college back? No. I don't understand why you can't differentiate questioning one's ability to do something from not liking them. They are not one in the same.
    Dont you have a regional to get off on or something? Stick to sucking LSUs balls and dont give your worthless opinion about Tech sports, etc.

Here are the horrific posts by KB that you claim show dislike towards Moats:

1: "#5 overall?

way too high for Moats....he could be their second round pick I guess but look for them to get a running back with that first round pick and it won't be Moats"

2: "do you honestly think moats wil get that many carries?"

3: "Even though I hate all this early draft debates among fans (who are NOT experts) I will join in.He will not go to the Cowboys because Julius Jones is the man in the eyes of the Tuna and he will not go to the Falcons beccause they have Warrick Dunn and T.J. Duckett. That's enough said."

4: "My pick:
    TampaBay Buccaneers in the second round"

5: "or they'll draft someone in next year's first round"

I guess I'll wait for you to correct me again.

i know you like to come on here and blow on Tech. Look Monreaux I dont care if you dont like Tech and defend people who put Tech athletics down. I am not here to be negative about Moats chances. If you adn KB want to be, sobeit, why do I even argue with a guy that nobody gives a crap what he thinks. Yall can have the thread, I am tired of responding to people that jack up a thread that was supposed to be good news for Moats into well Moats will probably be second-rate.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

who knew that stating what will eventually be fact would get you ass-raped around here?

anyway if you look at those posts (which are not in context) you will see that so far they have all been right except the buccanners one where I myself overestimated the ddraft value the scouts placed on Moats

now let me just say a little bit about what I personally think about Moats

I had the opportunity to meet him and talk with him several times and he was always friendly and great to be around. I have no problem with his decision to leave for the NFL although as a Tech fan I would have liked for him to stay but who amongst us wouldn't have? For me Moats has been the second-most exciting player to watch (David Palmer of Alabama being the first and he did NOT have a pro career....just saying).

Now I will defend myself which will probably get me branded as a Moats-hater and my car will probably explode the next time I get in it but here I go....

When a team drafts a guy like Moats to play BACKUP for a guy like Brian Westbrook they expect him to do just that - play backup. Moats is a rookie and no rookie gets 25-30 carries a game like someone has suggested earlier. Moats will play backup as long as Westbrook is there and even if he is no longer there next year, the Eagles will not say "we have Moats so we are invincible." Moats is a third-round pick and that is how the Eagles will view him until he breaks out tremendously, which he will not get the opportunity to do for some time. So when Westbrook is gone they will draft someone in the first or second round to take his place and maybe run a committee backfield as they are so known for doing. Philly is a good place for Moats to start but not a good place for him to stay for a 5-6 year period. They just don't know how to utilize one runningback effectively.

This is not said in a way to bash Moats or talk bad anout him in any way I am merely stating what I see as fact.

And as a pre-emptive strike: pre-season games mean nothing

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

LOL So funny- I don't think I have seen you have a problem with anything negative since I got here almost a year ago LOL Go figure...

+ Reply to Thread