+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe Smith Finishes Record Setting Season in NFLE

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Joe Smith Finishes Record Setting Season in NFLE

NFL.com posted a nice little article about Joe Smith. Here is the link:

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/8541895

It's nice to see Smith getting some recognition. But with Tennessee having two young stars, Chris Brown and Jarrett "my father is Walter" Payton, it may be tough for Smith to make an impact this year.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Re: Joe Smith Finishes Record Setting Season in NFLE

Jarrett Payton sucks. Chris Brown gets hurt every five minutes. Tennessee running back position is pretty much ripe for the taking.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Chris Browns running style has got to change or he is going to get hurt again. I sufferred with him at RB on my fantasy squad this year. He killed me. Fortunately I rode Julius Jones to a second place finish.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

No offense to the late Walter Payton, but his son really isn't an NFL back. Great kid but not from the same skill level as his father. To be honest though not many ever have been or will be on the skill or class level as Walter.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Nice that Joe had such a good game at LTU stadium. Nice initials don't you think?

Bulldog Wade is an unknown

Rhein running back Joe Smith won NFL Europe Offensive Player of the Week honors in the final week of the regular season, rushing for 134 yards and a touchdown to help the Fire defeat the World Bowl-bound Amsterdam Admirals 27-14 at the LTU arena.

Those yards pushed Smith past the 1,000-yard barrier, giving him 1,028 for the season. Smith becomes just the third player to reach that marker, joining a pair of former Barcelona Dragons players Lawrence Phillips in 1999 and Mike Green in 2001. His 1,028 yards rank second all time, behind Green’s 1,057.

“It is a great feeling to get into the record books,” said Smith. “I got the little trophy ball tonight. It is really great going out with a win while breaking a couple of records. It is just a great feeling.”

Smith will head back to rejoin the Tennessee Titans after flying out of Düsseldorf on Monday, looking to win a spot on their roster and boost their running game come the 2005 NFL season.

“Joe Smith is not the kind of guy that impresses you until he puts the shoulder pads on when he is out on the field and it is actual football,” admitted Fire head coach Pete Kuharchek. “If the Titans give him a legitimate chance, which I am sure they are going to do now, I think he will have a chance to make their team. I don’t know their personnel and who their running backs are, but he will have a chance if not with the Titans somewhere else because he is a hard, tough runner.”

+ Reply to Thread