+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you guys really going to be that bad?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Are you guys really going to be that bad?

No one outside of the Lafayette calls the Cajuns Louisiana. NO ONE. Because that is not who they are. They are the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

Rcajun, every time your announcer at the football games belts out, "first down, Louisiana!" (which doesnt happen that often since you guys always have a pitiful offense) , we laugh out loud at you. Honestly. Im EMBARRASSED for you.
    Its ULL dude. Get over it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rcajun90
    As far as Tyler, I'm sure he is a fine person. Internet boards are like getting behind the wheel of a car. We behave in ways we wouldn't normally behave. What he said about the Cajuns was stupid and Middle Schoolish so if the shoe fits... Nice of you to try and take up for him. Perhaps now his mommy will post.
    Not true. Here is the part of CAJUNNATION's very long post that I used and my reply/quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunnation
    Originally Posted by CAJUNNATION

Since then, however, the university has become popularly known as Louisiana, at least locally. Most of the local media cooperate and promote the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylertechsas
    Those 3 words in bold sum up the above boring dribble. Really, who cares what people within 25-50 miles of USL think.
    Now that doesn't look as you stated, " stupid and Middle Schoolish". Just the facts man. Just the facts.

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Not true. Here is the part of CAJUNNATION's very long post that I used and my reply/quote.

Now that doesn't look as you stated, " stupid and Middle Schoolish". Just the facts man. Just the facts.
    You are arguing with a person that didn’t post that long thread about the name Louisiana. I gave up long ago trying to force or convince others to call us UL. My point that the name thing usually comes up from fans of other schools I believe is correct in this thread. As a little dig against us, Sonnerdog in message #8 points out that the only thing the writer of the article got right was calling us ULL. Then NTXDawg calls us USL in message 14. He’s use of USL was not a slip of the tongue but an obvious insult. Here again the name issue was brought up by other fans to slam the Cajuns and derail the topic of the thread. This is something I would expect on the LSU Delphi board but not here. I have always respected Tech and pulled for you guys when the Bulldogs were on TV. I hope one day Tech and the Cajuns find themselves in a better conference together.

After going through the thread I realized that many Tech fans brought up the name thing before your post so I’m not sure why I picked you to call classless. There were a few before you that got the ball rolling. Sorry for singling you out when there were several others that came before you.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

After going through the thread I realized that many Tech fans brought up the name thing before your post so I’m not sure why I picked you to call classless. There were a few before you that got the ball rolling. Sorry for singling you out when there were several others that came before you.
    No problem. Good luck this year.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Which retard turned this into a name thread? I started the thread with a link about a bad prediction for Tech football this year. Some Tech fans took this as a dig at the Bulldogs and started putting us down by calling us USL. Pretty Middle Schoolish so I assume the poster that started the name issue is a retard. Who was the first to use USL?
    Do you have any siblings?? The EASIEST way to get the big brother/sister to mess with you is to show that something pissed you off. If you wouldn't have said anything, nobody else would be saying anything, and this wouldn't have veared from your original question.
    Now for football.... no we aren't that bad, even when we have really low seasons we're not near that 100 level rank team. Anywhere from 60-75 is about where I'd put us because of Moats leaving. Last year we played just about the hardest, if not THE hardest 4 game stretch in the country. While that's semi good self promotion, it's dumb. So now that we can get back to managable game, i'm expecting a above JB3 average season. That's hoping for 8 - 4. Let's keep this rollin and chill with the name crap... cool?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I hope one day Tech and the Cajuns find themselves in a better conference together.
    The options for that happening are getting pretty slim.

This whole BCS thing has made it virtually impossible for non-BCS schools to compete anymore, and the non-BCS conferences are been left begging for scraps. CUSA is no longer worth selling your soul to get into (it is a shell of it's former self, mostly made up of perrenial losers from big markets with little fan support), the WAC is a Fresno or Boise defection from being a Sunbelt-level conference, the MAC is nothing great (though they have had a couple of good years, similar to the WAC), and the Sunbelt is really no better or worse overall than any of them, except that's where all the teams are that want to go somewhere...anywhere...else.

We may be in a conference together, but it probably won't be a better one. My guess is that it will be the Sunbelt.

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Do you have any siblings?? The EASIEST way to get the big brother/sister to mess with you is to show that something pissed you off. If you wouldn't have said anything, nobody else would be saying anything, and this wouldn't have veared from your original question.
    Now for football.... no we aren't that bad, even when we have really low seasons we're not near that 100 level rank team. Anywhere from 60-75 is about where I'd put us because of Moats leaving. Last year we played just about the hardest, if not THE hardest 4 game stretch in the country. While that's semi good self promotion, it's dumb. So now that we can get back to managable game, i'm expecting a above JB3 average season. That's hoping for 8 - 4. Let's keep this rollin and chill with the name crap... cool?
    If you had to address the name issue on every other post it would drive you nuts also. I started to realize that it is usually someone that isn't a Cajun fan that does it to slam us.

As far as the article, I didn't think Tech was going to be as bad as the writer would have you believe. I also believe the Cajuns are going to surprise everyone this year and we will have a winning season.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    The options for that happening are getting pretty slim.

This whole BCS thing has made it virtually impossible for non-BCS schools to compete anymore, and the non-BCS conferences are been left begging for scraps. CUSA is no longer worth selling your soul to get into (it is a shell of it's former self, mostly made up of perrenial losers from big markets with little fan support), the WAC is a Fresno or Boise defection from being a Sunbelt-level conference, the MAC is nothing great (though they have had a couple of good years, similar to the WAC), and the Sunbelt is really no better or worse overall than any of them, except that's where all the teams are that want to go somewhere...anywhere...else.

We may be in a conference together, but it probably won't be a better one. My guess is that it will be the Sunbelt.
    I hope you are wrong. CUSA isn't as attractive as it once was that is true but it is still better than the WAC or Sunbelt. I would very much like to be in a different conference than ULM. I would imagine that Tulame would be the biggest road block to the Cajuns and Bulldogs geting into CUSA. USM, Tech, Tulane, Rice and Houston in the same conference sounds pretty good to me.

+ Reply to Thread