+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remember when?

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Remember when?

I was going through one of my old alumni listings on the web today and they still had a link to "my webpage" -- which turned out to be none other than my old Louisiana Tech Football fan page.

For old times sake, does anyone remember this?

It's funny to look at it now after three or four years of not seeing it. I didn't even know it was still out there on The Tech Talk's web server. I still think I did a good job on that website, but that football helmet still needed a lot of work!

Chris

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Re: Remember when?

Hmmmm . . . .

I thought for sure there would still be some people here that would remember . . .

+ Reply to Thread