+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $25K gets you inside the Oval Office

Hybrid View

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Big Grin $25K gets you inside the Oval Office

Gee, it looks like these neo-con republicans milked this Louisiana Indian tribe out of $32 million. This is just going to get better and better......

They kinda of make Bill Clinton look like an amateur. LOL

http://www.texasobserver.org/showArt...ArticleID=1969

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: $25K gets you inside the Oval Office

What is your tie to Tech, and do you have a life? I sure mis Aub.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    With 1377 posts, look's who is talking.

Touching a raw nerve, am i?

Folks, they are selling you down the river.

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/18075

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg

Yeah, but he's a Tech grad! He posts in the other sections, too - and actually enjoys Tech sports. And, 1377 posts over what period of time. I dare say the posts/day you're whipping him badly....and do remember he sings...

"Oh Tech thy halls so beautiful ......"

at football games each fall. Do you even know what that is?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

he averages 1.39 posts/day...you average 5.60 posts/day. i.e. at this rate you'll pass him in a few months. so take that how you will.

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    he averages 1.39 posts/day...you average 5.60 posts/day. i.e. at this rate you'll pass him in a few months. so take that how you will.
    Yeah, I'm on a roll. Not denying that. But I'm seriolusly thinking about attending a Louisiana Tech football game this fall just to see the Bulldogs in action. Then, nobody can say I have zero ties to Tech. It's been 40 years since I've been to a football game so what better way than to watch the Bulldawgs crush whomever they are playing.

I guess you all are waiting for me to confess that the DNC is interested in Bulldawg Paw-Litics and has sent me here to convert you all to the Dark Side. Frankly, I don't think that they are THAT stupid.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

...Frankly, I don't think that they are THAT stupid.
    they did elect howard dean as their chairman...so i'm not so sure.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I guess you all are waiting for me to confess that the DNC is interested in Bulldawg Paw-Litics and has sent me here to convert you all to the Dark Side. Frankly, I don't think that they are THAT stupid.
    I don't think they sent you here to convert us, but, I do believe they are "THAT stupid".

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    He has ZERO ties to Tech. Howard Dean must've deployed him to try to convert the evil Republicans. He's got a tough job, huh?!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Gee, it looks like these neo-con republicans milked this Louisiana Indian tribe out of $32 million. This is just going to get better and better......

They kinda of make Bill Clinton look like an amateur. LOL

http://www.texasobserver.org/showArt...ArticleID=1969
    Well see...of course, the indians have now aligned themselves with Walter Umphrey and Kent Hance...two well-known Texas lawyers that are great contributors to Democrat causes. I think Walter and his firm threw more than a million at Kerry for the election last year.

The Texas Observer is a joke...it's a liberal rag written by liberal hacks! The people that run and work for the Observer are all part of the "Austin Crowd" and the political machine that runs there. Travis County is one of less than a dozen counties that voted for Kerry last year!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Well see...of course, the indians have now aligned themselves with Walter Umphrey and Kent Hance...two well-known Texas lawyers that are great contributors to Democrat causes. I think Walter and his firm threw more than a million at Kerry for the election last year.
    Why wouldn't they? They're dissatisfied customers. Coke didn't work for them, so they're trying Pepsi.

The Texas Observer is a joke...it's a liberal rag written by liberal hacks! The people that run and work for the Observer are all part of the "Austin Crowd" and the political machine that runs there. Travis County is one of less than a dozen counties that voted for Kerry last year!
    Liberal or not, what part of the story isn't true? Sure sounds right to me and, I'll admit, I rode the Abramoff gravy train for over a year.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    Why wouldn't they? They're dissatisfied customers. Coke didn't work for them, so they're trying Pepsi.
    They're not dissatisfied customers of Bush; they're dissatified customers of Abramoff and they've hired someone to sue him to get their money back so they can give it to someone else that they think can get them what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    Liberal or not, what part of the story isn't true? Sure sounds right to me and, I'll admit, I rode the Abramoff gravy train for over a year.
    This in non-news, and you know it. It's a red herring by a paper that's a red herring paper. It truly has nothing to do with nothing. Heck, I prefer they try an conjure up conspiracy theories from the Downing Street memo!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

Heck, I prefer they try an conjure up conspiracy theories from the Downing Street memo!
    Good idea! I'll see what I can find.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

What's news here. $100,000.00 would buy you a night in the Lincoln bedroom during the Clinton years.

+ Reply to Thread