+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you guys have a depth chart?

Puppy hawkdoctor is an unknown

Do you guys have a depth chart?

I didn't see one on the La Tech website. If not, anyone able to give a rough guess what it will be? Thanks.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Do you guys have a depth chart?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdoctor
    I didn't see one on the La Tech website. If not, anyone able to give a rough guess what it will be? Thanks.
    you'll get nothing and like it!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

A little early hawkdoctor. Wait until the coaches have had a chance to look at all the new folks that will be coming in during the next three months. Then, after some much needed practice, one on ones, etc, they will come up with their charts for all to see. (I think altadog had no idea of what you were talking about).

TD
    ~~

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    A little early hawkdoctor. Wait until the coaches have had a chance to look at all the new folks that will be coming in during the next three months. Then, after some much needed practice, one on ones, etc, they will come up with their charts for all to see. (I think altadog had no idea of what you were talking about).

TD
    ~~
    LOL! I was having a little fun, lighten up. I think its past your bedtime.

+ Reply to Thread