+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HighSchool all star game???

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

HighSchool all star game???

WHat players do we have in this game? Do we have any numbers to look for? It is on Fox Southwest.

Puppy LaTechFanatic is an unknown

Re: HighSchool all star game???

A WR coming to Tech Kendrick Ussin is playing alot. He dropped the 1 pass that was thrown to him and there were a couple thrown out of his reach. I am suprised Patrick Jackson hasnt played in the game. I cannot think of any other players playing in the game that are going to Tech.

Puppy LaTechFanatic is an unknown

Also Brian White a LB out of Springhill is playing. He has made a few tackles.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

White looked good when I was watching. I heard the Tech name quite a bit in the first half but missed the players name.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 06-11-2005 at 11:10 PM.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

NO NAME POS HT WT High School Coach College

5 Kendrick Ussin WR 5'11' 190 John Ehret Billy North Louisiana Tech
    12 Dustin Mitchell DB 6’4” 225 Detillier Tim Lutcher La. Tech
    23 Patrick Jackson RB 5’10” 195 West St. John Laury Dupont Louisiana Tech

+ Reply to Thread