+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give me one good reason.....

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Big Grin Give me one good reason.....

....to come up to that sinkhole called rust-a-ton for the NT-LT game this fall. Honestly, does rust-a-ton have any hotels, or do I need to stay in Monroe? How far is rust-a-ton from Monroe?

I'm also curious to know how you think this game will go. If NT can get a decent passing game going with our new, unproven QB, we should lay about 38 points on you guys for an 18 point win. When it happens, I'll be on this board like stink on sh!t to harrass the old fart "HogDawg" and the rest of his ilk!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Give me one good reason.....

You're probably right. It won't be worth it for you to come over to get your team whipped back to Texas with a broken winglet.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen
    ....to come up to that sinkhole called rust-a-ton for the NT-LT game this fall. Honestly, does rust-a-ton have any hotels, or do I need to stay in Monroe? How far is rust-a-ton from Monroe?

I'm also curious to know how you think this game will go. If NT can get a decent passing game going with our new, unproven QB, we should lay about 38 points on you guys for an 18 point win. When it happens, I'll be on this board like stink on sh!t to harrass the old fart "HogDawg" and the rest of his ilk!

DG ,

No , you need to see this game so make sure to be here. Stay in S-Port rather than Monroe. No reason to come from D/FW drive through S-Port and Ruston just to stay in Monroe , then drive back through Ruston again on your way back.

Do you think we will see more than 100 UNT fans at the game?

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    DG ,

No , you need to see this game so make sure to be here. Stay in S-Port rather than Monroe. No reason to come from D/FW drive through S-Port and Ruston just to stay in Monroe , then drive back through Ruston again on your way back.

Do you think we will see more than 100 UNT fans at the game?
    Not from D/FW. Coming in from Beaumont/Pt Arthur. I think you'll see a very good contingent of NT fans. I'd be shocked if less than 3-4,000 attended.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I'd be shocked if less than 3-4,000 attended.
    So you actually think you'll travel more than you get at home?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Great come back.

You should not come to Ruston for much else besides seeing our linebackers eat up your RB's all night long. But with that said... it might be the one time all year that your QB has a chance to throw for 200 yards, so you might wanna come see that. Just keep in mind that Tech has shown in recent years that we have the talent to beat or hang really close to some of the top tier teams. To name a few games: Bama, Mich State, OK State (won once, lost by 1 TD once), losing 48 - 41 to #21 Auburn and also 38 - 28, and finally #17 Fresno State. All of the said teams went to bowl games in those years. So your team isn't going to bring anything that we haven't seen.. sorry for the future beating.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Great come back.

You should not come to Ruston for much else besides seeing our linebackers eat up your RB's all night long. But with that said... it might be the one time all year that your QB has a chance to throw for 200 yards, so you might wanna come see that. Just keep in mind that Tech has shown in recent years that we have the talent to beat or hang really close to some of the top tier teams. To name a few games: Bama, Mich State, OK State (won once, lost by 1 TD once), losing 48 - 41 to #21 Auburn and also 38 - 28, and finally #17 Fresno State. All of the said teams went to bowl games in those years. So your team isn't going to bring anything that we haven't seen.. sorry for the future beating.
    Oh come now! You're still bringing up games that were played so long ago. Do you still have the same coach, staff and players that won some of those games? That's like me telling you North Texas actually beat Tennessee. Means nothing now. That was a good Fresno St win for you, I'll give you that.

If you allow NT to throw for 200 yards, LT will be in for a rough night. Your LB's can't match the speed and quickness of our two running backs. The game will be won or lost with the OL and DL for NT. New players all the way around.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Your LB's can't match the speed and quickness of our two running backs.
    You sure about that? I've watched UNT extensively. Cobbs is quick, but not fast. Thomas is a 4.5 guy.

Jeremy Hamilton runs 4.4. Santiago is quick as nails. Barry Robertson is, quite simply, the Intimidator.

Your RBs vs. our LBs? Our two stengths, and a WASH. This is why you're in trouble.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We will beat this sun belt team without a problem, as long as we perform like we should. NTSU is nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Nice one Dirtydawg. Whatever we bring, it will be more than you get from those WAC home game crowds in rusts-a-ton.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Nice one Dirtydawg. Whatever we bring, it will be more than you get from those WAC home game crowds in rusts-a-ton.
    Rusts-a-ton are kidding me? How queer are you, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Rusts-a-ton are kidding me? How queer are you, seriously?
    No more than you.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

No more than you.
    Ahh, good one man. Are you just out of grade school or something? I know you are but what am I.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Ahh, good one man. Are you just out of grade school or something? I know you are but what am I.
    You're from Alexandria. That says it all.

You're from Alexandria. That says it all.
    Your comebacks are just too much. How do you get this origianl material?

+ Reply to Thread