+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Give me one good reason.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Give me one good reason.....

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    JONESBORO, Arkansas? Well, that explains a lot. This, my friends, is another classic case of Tech Envy. Here is someone that is from a town in Arkansas just a little ways from Ruston. He probably tried to get into Tech, but the admissions standards were a little too high. Now, he has a lot of anger toward the one thing that would have made his life complete. All through grade school and high school, he dreamed of one day being a student at that great university south of his town. Just to walk in the Quad or go to one of those known tailgate parties would have been a dream for him, but alas, it was not to be. We should be comforting to this poor soul. He now has to be in Denton at a school in the sun belt. His dream of sitting in JAS is now a reality. He can almost touch it. He will be able to sit and watch the Bulldogs finally, but he will be a fan of the little school that really has no shot of ever making it.

I will extend the first hand here. Deepgreen, come on up and sit with the big boys. We will let you cheer for the dogs, even if it is just for a few hours. We will buy you a Tech shirt and a coke, then teach you "Move The Chains". After the game, we will return you safely to your parents. It will be the time of your life. If you would like, we will draw you out a calendar. You can put an X by each day, as you count down to getting to hang with the Big Dawgs.
    That was great!!!!!

Puppy gostAte is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    JONESBORO, Arkansas? Well, that explains a lot. This, my friends, is another classic case of Tech Envy. Here is someone that is from a town in Arkansas just a little ways from Ruston. He probably tried to get into Tech, but the admissions standards were a little too high. Now, he has a lot of anger toward the one thing that would have made his life complete. All through grade school and high school, he dreamed of one day being a student at that great university south of his town. Just to walk in the Quad or go to one of those known tailgate parties would have been a dream for him, but alas, it was not to be. We should be comforting to this poor soul. He now has to be in Denton at a school in the sun belt. His dream of sitting in JAS is now a reality. He can almost touch it. He will be able to sit and watch the Bulldogs finally, but he will be a fan of the little school that really has no shot of ever making it.

I will extend the first hand here. Deepgreen, come on up and sit with the big boys. We will let you cheer for the dogs, even if it is just for a few hours. We will buy you a Tech shirt and a coke, then teach you "Move The Chains". After the game, we will return you safely to your parents. It will be the time of your life. If you would like, we will draw you out a calendar. You can put an X by each day, as you count down to getting to hang with the Big Dawgs.
    I don't know what Jonesboro Arkansas you've been to but the Jonesboro Arkansas I live in is about 4 or 5 hours north of Ruston.

Now on to the good part about your post. The part were you talk about me dreaming about going to Latech. Thats the funny part. I had never even heard of Latech until I attend Arkansas State and met my future wife who is from El Dorado, AR.

On a side note Latech offered her a scholarship which she turned down to accept a scholarship to ASU which is 4 hours from her home. She just couldn't imagine living in Ruston. Can you blame her?

P.S. I've seen your facilities, give me a freakin break. That bit about walking around campus was classic. BTW I HAVE BEEN TO YOUR CAMPUS. Please don't act like I'm taking a stab in the dark. I know exactly what it looks like.

Face it Latech and ULM are not much different. In fact ULM is getting new buildings. And ULM is in a much more populated area.

BTW, Ole Miss is in a small town ... a nice small town.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gostAte
    Thats Jonesboro Arkansas. No paper mill here. You'll have to excuse me you are correct it is copy right as in the rights to property. Not like actual writing. I guess because of a typo that negates any degrees I may hold. I'm sure your typing perfection has never been compromised.

BTW, Ruston and Latech still suck.

I can't wait for UNT to put you guys in check.
    Well, number one, that isnt a typo. It is you not knowing what in the hell you are talking about. A typo would be trying to spell copyright (one word) the right way but screwing up, for example copyrihgt. Now that I have educated you, once again, where did you go to school? I am guessing Arkansas State, wherever that is located. Arkansas is talking smack, wow. I went up there the other day for a wedding and I was wondering: Does the state of Arkansas have any cell phone towers? I couldnt get service the whole time I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Well, number one, that isnt a typo. It is you not knowing what in the hell you are talking about. A typo would be trying to spell copyright (one word) the right way but screwing up, for example copyrihgt. Now that I have educated you, once again, where did you go to school? I am guessing Arkansas State, wherever that is located. Arkansas is talking smack, wow. I went up there the other day for a wedding and I was wondering: Does the state of Arkansas have any cell phone towers? I couldnt get service the whole time I was there.
    Please note were I explained how I miss spoke. While we're on education, can you read?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Please note were I explained how I miss spoke. While we're on education, can you read?
    Actually, asswipe, you said you made a typo. I was giving you the correct definition of a typo. You miss spoke? Who is spoke? Damn Arkansas, you are just making up words and how to type them. You must have been an English major at Arkansas State.

Oh yeh, do yall even have a message board? I would go on there a be prick like you, but I cannot seem to find it on any of my search engines. That might be why you are on ours, because most of the rejects in Arkansas dont even have the internet so how can yall hope to have a message board.

This is the flamers paradise right? I thought I was in the designated flaming area. I'm just having some fun with you guys, chill.

No need for profanity and name calling.

In the future I will make sure my I's are dotted and my T's are crossed. No more bad grammar from me. I apologize. I didn't realize I was turning in a term paper.

On the state superiority thing. I've never claimed Arkansas was better than Lousiana. Also on this note there isn't much of a difference. Ok you have New Orleans.

This is the flamers paradise right? I thought I was in the designated flaming area. I'm just having some fun with you guys, chill.

No need for profanity and name calling.

In the future I will make sure my I's are dotted and my T's are crossed. No more bad grammar from me. I apologize. I didn't realize I was turning in a term paper.

On the state superiority thing. I've never claimed Arkansas was better than Lousiana. Also on this note there isn't much of a difference. Ok you have New Orleans.
    No sweat man. I have friends form Arkansas, we go at each other all of the time. Yeh, we are all dumb hicks down here, at least that is what the NY Times will tell you.

I really just wish LaTech and ASU played again. Apparently before my time LaTech was the team that ASU loved to hate. It was a reginal rivalry that I wish was still in existence. It would be an away game I could travel to because, like I said, my girl friend is from El Dorado, AR and she would like the excuse to go home.

I'm not saying I wish LaTech was in the Sun Belt. I don't care what conference there in I just with that stAte and Tech played again.

Do you know a lot of people from the El DO area or just your girlfriend and her friends?

Her and her friends plus 4 or 5 fraternity brothers that are from El Dorado.

Do you know any last name Bryants?

No I only know a handful of people from South Ark.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I do which ones are you asking about? I know a Michelle that was going to school at SAU in mag.

Where did Deepgreen go? I guess he saw we had someone else to fight with, so he took his ball and went home before we tore him a new one.

+ Reply to Thread