+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Give me one good reason.....

Varsity Bulldog MG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Give me one good reason.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    Exactly. Now that proves my point. All you mean greaners said that I was saying that Thomas wasn't talented. Wasn't a good back ect..... When in reality if you ACTUALLY READ THE POSTS I said I didn't believe he was the 2nd highest rated back coming out of high school and that if he were he would be playing in the Big12 right now. I also said that 1) He was a very good back. 2) I wish he were on our team. 3) He had a fantastic fresh. year. I only said he wasn't rated as the 2nd best back his sr. year of high school and you little hens threw a hissy fit.
    Bigdog. Just happened to visit and saw your above post. FWIW here's some info on JaMario that says he WAS #2 in Texas. He turned down several BCS scholarships to attend North Texas. Jamario has Dyslexia and a big factor in his decision is NT's highly respected program to aid students with Dyslexia.

Rivals showing their ranking of #21 in the country.
    http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewpros...p?pr_key=15297

From the North Texas Media Guide.

Thomas was a state top 100 selection by the Dallas Morning news, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Houston Chronicle and Lubbock Avalance Journal.. Ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 21 running back in the nation and the second-best in the state of Texas...

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Good Post. I had seen where he was an AP 3A All-State honorable mention which meant there were 3 first team 3A RB's , 3 more 2nd team 3A RB's plus the other backs at the other classifications that may or may not have been better and assumed he couldn't have been ranked #2. It does look like Rivals at least did rank him that high. He also sounds like a real good kid. I hope he overcomes his dyslexia and has as great an academic career as he does with football. I'll be cheering for him to do well. (except when you play us of course)

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I see where he went to Spring Hill. I knew some guys that played football there, that went to Tech. One played for the team. They must know how to churn out some talent.

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by MG61
    Bigdog. Just happened to visit and saw your above post. FWIW here's some info on JaMario that says he WAS #2 in Texas. He turned down several BCS scholarships to attend North Texas. Jamario has Dyslexia and a big factor in his decision is NT's highly respected program to aid students with Dyslexia.

Rivals showing their ranking of #21 in the country.
    http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewpros...p?pr_key=15297

From the North Texas Media Guide.

Thomas was a state top 100 selection by the Dallas Morning news, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Houston Chronicle and Lubbock Avalance Journal.. Ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 21 running back in the nation and the second-best in the state of Texas...

WELL WE WON....SHUT UP NT FANS

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doggy
    WELL WE WON....SHUT UP NT FANS
    Good Doggy. That was posted on July 13 of this year. For all intents and purposes, the NT fans have shut up. Man, you need to read the post date on some of these posts before you think about responding. The date items are posted is in the upper left hand corner of the post.

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

sorry...

+ Reply to Thread