+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bama booster goes to jail

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Bama booster goes to jail

You have got to love it. This is new territory, isnt it? BCS schools better take note. Imagine what would happen if Johnny Law really got serious about these types of things. Good for us mid-majors.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2084232

I hope whomever hears their STUPID defense argument on appeal turns it away without comment. That would make my day.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Bama booster goes to jail

I love it! Did you see all the other SEC schools offering cash?

+ Reply to Thread