+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Detroit Shock Calendar

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Detroit Shock Calendar

Here is a great picture of Cheryl Ford on the Detroit Shock Calendar:

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Detroit Shock Calendar

I had a great time Sunday watching Cheryl lead the Shock in scoring against Vickie Johnson who won it for the New York Liberty. The commentators mentioned Tech about every two minutes throughout the game.

Puppy WestCoast Dawg is an unknown

Why don't you post the picture of Ayana Bird Walker from the Calendar, too.
    She looks all grown up and is having a pretty good season, after having a great season in Israel.

Here's the picture of Ayana Walker from the Shock calendar.
    Wish she would get traded so she would get more playing time.!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't find it. There were only two pictures up the last time I checked. I always thougth that Ayana didn't get enought playing time in the WNBA. They have started giving her more and she is responding.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I couldn't find it. There were only two pictures up the last time I checked. I always thougth that Ayana didn't get enought playing time in the WNBA. They have started giving her more and she is responding.

She has been having a really good season and is among the top two on the Shock in FG percentage and Minutes per rebound, and Laimbeer put her on waivers today!!! I hope she lands on a team where her talent will be better appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread