+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First time I've ever posted a message

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Big Grin First time I've ever posted a message

from Hooters.

If only we could get our games posted over the interwebs (ala Boise), I'd be set.

It's still not a bad setup...beer...wings....orange shorts...life is good.

Thanks to John Wifi, inventor of WiFi.

Also need to throw out some props to Algore, inventor of the intarweb.

Cheers!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: First time I've ever posted a message

You sure are having fun!

I just tonight discovered this 500 gigabite Mac has something called Itunes that lets you listen to the blues over assorted radio stations. What a revelation. A guy is singing "evil is going on, you betta watch your happy home."

This goes good with Louisiana sports!

Wings, beer, colorful shorts? NO, hooters make Hooters popular! There is one in north Fayetteville. Someday, I may visit and see for myself!

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Ahh, DogtorEvil! It is good to see you are up to your usual funny posts. A lot has happened since we went to that Fresno game at Rice stadium. But it is also good to see that some things don't change!

Chris

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Where are the pictures?

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil
    from Hooters.

If only we could get our games posted over the interwebs (ala Boise), I'd be set.

It's still not a bad setup...beer...wings....orange shorts...life is good.

Thanks to John Wifi, inventor of WiFi.

Also need to throw out some props to Algore, inventor of the intarweb.

Cheers!
    Was this the NASA Hooters?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

NASA? You betcha!

Pics? Next time!

+ Reply to Thread