+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: President Bush thre Great

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: President Bush the Great

Quote Originally Posted by dawgfood
    As I have stated before, deeming Bush great does a tremendous disservice to Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, and Clinton.
    i am not going to rebut your arguments because anyone reading them with a half-way open mind and any sense of logical reasoning can pick them apart themselves. anyone else would not be swayed by a rebuttal, no matter how good. the reason i am replying is to get back to a question that i asked on this board a while back (may have been before dawgfood showed up):

what did clinton do to bring his presidency even to the level of mediocre?

jimmy carter is the only thing between clinton and the title "worst president in the last 50 years". i never said that bush was "great", but i think that history will judge him at least as "very good". history will judge clinton as 8 years of nothing -- oh, and one great big sex scandal.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: President Bush the Great

Quote Originally Posted by dawgfood
    What makes Bush very good? All a president has to do is hope that some tragic event happens on his watch then he reacts and gets all the glory if everything goes ok?? That's ALL Bush has done. He has done NOTHING else to make a difference in people's lives. Your claim that Clinton did nothing in his whole 8 years is something that YOU dont even believed. I'm very sorry that you hadn't heard of blowjobs before Clinton received one from Lewinsky. You republicans are fixated on that. I don't like the fact that Clinton did that with Lewinsky because had he not, you republicans would have NOTHING to criticize him for.
    Actually, you could criticize him for being soft on defense, for letting Enron run wild and other companies on the stock exchange. Yes, it was him and his comrades that were so tight with Enron, Bush wasnt half as close to them as Clinton's cabinet was. You could criticize him for spending tons of money on education and having no results. You could criticize for his shady dealings in private life and his shady home life. Sorry, you might not agree with the last one, but if youa re president, you should be held to a very high standard morally also. You could also criticize him for pardoning all of those crooks before he left office, but I guess he had sympathy for him being pardoned before also. The list goes on and on. He did some good things but he did plenty to be criticized for also.

+ Reply to Thread