+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech vs. LSU in 2008

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Thumbs Up Tech vs. LSU in 2008

According to the LSU site we play in Tiger Stadium in 2007 and 2008.

http://www.lsusports.net/index.cfm?m...groupcode=2007

http://www.lsusports.net/index.cfm?m...groupcode=2008

Also, Sportswest has two Tech games scheduled for TV: Hawaii and Utah State.

http://www.gosportswest.com/p_schedule.asp

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar

Re: Tech vs. LSU in 2008

Hmmmmmm...what's goin' on here? We are supposed to play ULM again in 2008 or after, I don't know what happened with that. From everything I've been told, it's UL-Lafayette in 2006, Tech in 2007, and ULM in 2008.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that too. LSU '07 and '08. Too bad one of those games isn't in Shreveport.

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    I saw that too. LSU '07 and '08. Too bad one of those games isn't in Shreveport.
    I will be pulling for you guys in a big way! I thought we were suppose to play them next?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Lauren and I were visiting some of my Tech friends from the 1960-64 era when we went to Baton Rouge for the last game with the Tiggers, so we enjoyed the trip, tiresome as the all-night drives were north and south from Fayetteville and back.
    But winning is what will make the trip fun next time. Two years in a row is fine.
    Just win!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

So let me get this straight... in those 2 years, they play only one away OOC game?!?! If you want to count Tulane, then go for it.. but the superdome will be filled with yellow and lavender

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

The main thing is we have 2 seasons to prepare for this. I doubt that Miles will be capable of having a team like that of the Saban lead 2003 team. The question is, "What will we look like in 2 years". The freshmen and sophmores this year are key to Tech victories. Hopefully the coaching will recognize this and let some of the younger players get some playing time. If I remember last year, we started the season with no quarterback that had ever taken a snap in a college football game?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I would guess there is a mistake in that information.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I will dread this game, if Bicknell is still the coach. If he isn't, it might be the opportunity of a lifetime for a new coach - beat lsu, win the conference, and go to a bowl. It will certainly be one of the highlights that a new coach would look forward to shining.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    I would guess there is a mistake in that information.
    I would hope there is a mistake.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I will dread this game, if Bicknell is still the coach. If he isn't, it might be the opportunity of a lifetime for a new coach - beat lsu, win the conference, and go to a bowl. It will certainly be one of the highlights that a new coach would look forward to shining.
    I totally agree with you.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Why is everybody freaking out about playing LSU in '07 and '08? Look at it this way, odds are Bick will be gone by that time and under the direction of a new head coach I firmly believe Tech will show up this time around. Truth is, LSU has been in constant contact with us, they want to play us on a regular basis now-I heard this from the "horse's mouth." As long as Bertman is the A.D. you might want to get used to the idea of playing LSU more often and not just in football.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I have a feeling we will be on their 'schedules' alot from now on.......

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    I have a feeling we will be on their 'schedules' alot from now on.......
    I hope your feeling is factual. This COULD be a huge boost for all of our programs. This would be huge for the students, alumni, and the state if we could generate a rivalry with LSU.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    Why is everybody freaking out about playing LSU in '07 and '08? Look at it this way, odds are Bick will be gone by that time and under the direction of a new head coach I firmly believe Tech will show up this time around. Truth is, LSU has been in constant contact with us, they want to play us on a regular basis now-I heard this from the "horse's mouth." As long as Bertman is the A.D. you might want to get used to the idea of playing LSU more often and not just in football.
    Why do you think Bicknell will be gone? We have thought so for the past 2 years and there has been no action taken.

+ Reply to Thread