+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No surprises...

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: No surprises...

someone please list the steps necessary to have Kaybee exorcized.

Just kidding Kaybee!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KayBee
    "should have won" means only one thing....you lost

just like a win is a win, a loss is a loss

the scoreboard doesn't show that you got screwed by the refs, it doesn't show that your All-America quarterback separated his shoulder on the first play of the game, it doesn't show that Tom Brady got a gift call on the "tuck rule"

many people that pull for Michigan State probably said that if we hadn't hurt Jeff Smoker and that defensive end that killed us all game they would have won too

and everybody here would say "yeah, but it did happen and you lost"

just like you take those wins where things bounce your way you have to take the losses where things bounce your opponent's way

and dare I say it and I'll probably be exorcized from this community but UTEP was a better team than us last year....I said were were more talented across the board than them but we not as good as team as them
    Then why did you write we should have won in your post (#21).............? Maybe you should be directing this post back to your own post Mr. dual personality. Then you can start a new thread in which you argue against yourself some more.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Another thing Kaybee that is kind of silly about your posts in this thread is that the whole point of that post is that poor coaching is why we lost some of these games and that we had more talent than UTEP and should have won against them and Hawaii and gone bowling. We lost because of poor coaching.

You then turned around and told me I was wrong and that while we had more talent than UTEP across the board (you are now agreeing with me) they were better at two big areas QB and coaching(you are now again agreeing with me). Which would make me right in that the whole reason I made the post to begin with was to criticize our coaching.
    I say Ryan Moats MORE THAN cancels out their QB and that it boiled down to coaching of which we had none. I know I would take Moats over Palmer any day of the week and if you say you wouldn't you are a moron and shouldn't bother replying to any more of my posts.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

how did what I say get twisted to this?

oh that's right, people on this board see only what they want to see....I almost forgot that

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Ryan was playing on one leg for much of that game, and should not have been brought back in late in the game minutes after he had to be helped up to the dressing room. He showed amazing heart, but his future was really put at risk when he went back in after being so badly injured.

Ryan was perhaps the greatest running back we've ever had, but he didn't have enough help. Meanwhile, UTEP had a really good running game and a passing game to go with it. Our secondary could not cover them. We got beat by a better team.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well... the most blaringly obvious thing for me was the dropped passes and then WRs just leaving the QB without ever coming back to him when he's in trouble. That whole game offensively stunk. My LSU friend came with me to it and so with his objective view of the game.. he agreed on that totally. Defense couldn't get a break because of the horrible offense. And they ran that damn GITMO fake reverse play thing a million times and only gave the ball to Holland ONCE.. and it was a TD imagine that... so yeah.. I'd like to forget about the game, but I just realized I'm in one of Dawgpix's pictures of the crowd. LOL. I'm in it with my LSU friend, another guy, my sister and her boyfriend. Pretty sweet pic, right near the band.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We have got to figure out how to get the ball in Holland's hands more often. He is a legitimate big-time threat once he has a hold on the ball.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

77-agreed! Jonathan Holland is a huge weapon that we must utilize in every creative way possible. I am hoping that another year of maturity, his new-found confidence that he is among the premier athletes in the country, & the coaching of the venerable veteran, Pete Carmichael, Sr., will all add up to one of the most feared & respected WR's in the USA. If he develops some TOUGHNESS to add to the above mix, he could be mentioned in the same breath as Ted Ginn, Jr., from Ohio State. I see no good reason why Holland should not be returning punts & KO's for us this year.

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

if we rely on getting the ball to him solely through passing it will not do us any good because he proven time and time again that he CAN'T CATCH!

if we rely on getting the ball to him solely through passing it will not do us any good because he proven time and time again that he CAN'T CATCH!
    KB ,

He's gonna have a real good (NFL) position coach this year and I think you will see an improvement across the board with our WR's.

how did what I say get twisted to this?

oh that's right, people on this board see only what they want to see....I almost forgot that
    You twist your own words you don't need any help from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    KB ,

He's gonna have a real good (NFL) position coach this year and I think you will see an improvement across the board with our WR's.
    I hope you're right

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    You twist your own words you don't need any help from us.
    someone please explain this statement to me

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

someone please explain this statement to me
    Ok... you asked for it.

"You twist your own words you don't need any help from us."
    You = KayBee
    twist = alter the true meaning
    your = relating to you
    own = belonging to oneself
    words = something that is said
    you = KayBee again
    don't = abreviation of "do not"
    need = a condition requiring supply or relief
    any = unmeasured or unlimited in amount, number, or extent
    help = give assistance or support
    from = used as a function word to indicate the source
    us = the other bbb'ers

Did that help any?? It was surely fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Ok... you asked for it.

"You twist your own words you don't need any help from us."
    You = KayBee
    twist = alter the true meaning
    your = relating to you
    own = belonging to oneself
    words = something that is said
    you = KayBee again
    don't = abreviation of "do not"
    need = a condition requiring supply or relief
    any = unmeasured or unlimited in amount, number, or extent
    help = give assistance or support
    from = used as a function word to indicate the source
    us = the other bbb'ers

Did that help any?? It was surely fun.
    So....I alter the true meaning of something that is said relating and belonging to myself in such a way that in an unmeasured or unlimited amount, number or extent give assistance or support used as a function word to indicate the source towards the other members of the board?

are you a lawyer by any chance?

+ Reply to Thread