+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Tim Rattay

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

More Tim Rattay

Athlon Sports Mag states "The 49ers are staking their future on Alex Smith chosen with the first overall draft pick in the April draft. However, his role for this season is up in the air. The 49ers still have incumbent Tim Rattay who was limited to nine games in his first season as the starter due to a litany of injuries. If Smith can learn the team's complex offensive system in a hurry, he could line up as the starter when the season begins. Part of the reason the 49ers drafted Smith is because he is a quick study. He graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in economics in just two and a half years.

I expect him to earn the position, just like I expect him to earn his money, Nolan says.

Rattay, a sixth year pro is viewed AS AN IDEAL BACKUP. . . . "

Who is Rattay's agent???? I hope to hell he is working to find Tim a good place to play!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: More Tim Rattay

Tim may need a new home!

+ Reply to Thread