+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tony Tademy

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Tony Tademy

I see where Tony Tademy joined TCU's staff as LB coach. What's the word out of the MetroPlex Mouthpiece...I mean what's in the DMN HD?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Tony Tademy

TCU hires LB coach

McKinney defensive coordinator Tony Tademy has decided to return to college coaching, taking over as linebackers coach at TCU.

Tademy, 46, has held coaching jobs at Virginia Military Institute, Louisiana Tech, Houston and Louisiana-Lafayette, among others, and spent the past two years at McKinney.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Guess HD ran him out of McKinney.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Here's the strangest thing about this; last week I talked to current Tech Assistant Coach Randy Bates at the Crawfish boil about recruiting the McKinney area. (This north Texas area falls into his "recruiting" patch). We had a long discussion about recruiting the north Texas and east Texas areas.

Well, Bates never once mentioned Tademy, or the fact that McKinney had a former Louisiana Tech coach on it's coaching staff. I honestly don't think he knew about Tademy.

And that's my point. Bicknell and his team of coaches should know things like this. They SHOULD KNOW when a former Louisiana Tech coach is on a high school coaching staff in their recruiting patch. Relationships like that could pay HUGE dividends in recruiting high school players.

Having said all that, I really enjoyed talking to Randy Bates. He's a very nice man.

But I'm also convinced that Tech coaches are leaving too much recruiting ground uncovered in north Texas, simply because Bates --and the other Tech coaches-- believe north Dallas "city kids" --especially those in high income areas-- won't find Louisiana Tech to be an attractive option. I believe that's bullshit.

HD

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

HD,

Totally true..... I spoke to the new coach who will be coming to Houston, Moore, I think his name was. Just in my little area we have two former Tech athletes coaching, a Lady Techster at Clear Brook and a former Bulldog at Clear Lake. Both would help any way they could...........

DFiH

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Here's the strangest thing about this; last week I talked to current Tech Assistant Coach Randy Bates at the Crawfish boil about recruiting the McKinney area. (This north Texas area falls into his "recruiting" patch). We had a long discussion about recruiting the north Texas and east Texas areas.

Well, Bates never once mentioned Tademy, or the fact that McKinney had a former Louisiana Tech coach on it's coaching staff. I honestly don't think he knew about Tademy.

And that's my point. Bicknell and his team of coaches should know things like this. They SHOULD KNOW when a former Louisiana Tech coach is on a high school coaching staff in their recruiting patch. Relationships like that could pay HUGE dividends in recruiting high school players.

Having said all that, I really enjoyed talking to Randy Bates. He's a very nice man.

But I'm also convinced that Tech coaches are leaving too much recruiting ground uncovered in north Texas, simply because Bates --and the other Tech coaches-- believe north Dallas "city kids" --especially those in high income areas-- won't find Louisiana Tech to be an attractive option. I believe that's bullshit.

HD
    Randy Bates IS a nice gentleman . . . .. . sooooooooooooo, HD, did you make the effort to educate our non-Tech graduate defensive coordinator about something you knew and you thought he SHOULD KNOW, too? Our relationships with our coaches can pay HUGE dividends in recruiting high school players in our area.

I remember a time I was subscribing to the old Arkansas Gazette while living in Ruston and saw a story about the Razorback band director (who was a Tech grad) leaving his position at UA. I faxed the story to Dr. Reneau and within five days, Jim Robken was announced as the new Tech band director. I thought Dr. Reneau should know this Tech grad was available and the rest, in my opinion, is history.
    tm

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Randy Bates IS a nice gentleman . . . .. . sooooooooooooo, HD, did you make the effort to educate our non-Tech graduate defensive coordinator about something you knew and you thought he SHOULD KNOW, too? Our relationships with our coaches can pay HUGE dividends in recruiting high school players in our area.

I remember a time I was subscribing to the old Arkansas Gazette while living in Ruston and saw a story about the Razorback band director (who was a Tech grad) leaving his position at UA. I faxed the story to Dr. Reneau and within five days, Jim Robken was announced as the new Tech band director. I thought Dr. Reneau should know this Tech grad was available and the rest, in my opinion, is history.
    tm
    DawgPix, I did not know Tademy was on the McKinney HS staff.

HD

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Hell yea, and Robken kicks ASS!! Easily the best Band Director I've ever had. Got a weird sense of humor sometimes, but still an awesome man!

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    DawgPix, I did not know Tademy was on the McKinney HS staff.

HD
    Well, touche, then.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Mike - You are so right. It doen't take much review of the roosters to see the DFW involvement on Tech's football team. Heck, my High School, Lake Highlands (Richardson School district and in the city of Dallas) has contributed numerous folks including Matt Dunigan and Matt Stover.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    Mike - You are so right. It doen't take much review of the roosters to see the DFW involvement on Tech's football team. Heck, my High School, Lake Highlands (Richardson School district and in the city of Dallas) has contributed numerous folks including Matt Dunigan and Matt Stover.
    We could certainly use some more like those two.

+ Reply to Thread