+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freddie Franklin

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Freddie Franklin

Beder finally wrote a decent article about one of our players. Tell you what, I hope we do all that we can to keep McKnight around, he's made an impact on this team.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...506240329/1006

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Re: Freddie Franklin

I agree. The few times I saw Freddie run last year, I was impressed. I hope that the opposing teams in 07 will have to gear their defense like they had to do with Moats this past season.Hopefully McKnight will be able to stay on as I beleive he has done a lot of good.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Franklin sounds like a good kid. I hope he does well.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

If he stays healthy, I'm predicting over 1,000 yards for Freddie this year.

Incidentally, if I remember correctly, Beder usually writes good articles about us.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    If he stays healthy, I'm predicting over 1,000 yards for Freddie this year.

Incidentally, if I remember correctly, Beder usually writes good articles about us.
    You're right, I just wish it were more frequent.

Bulldog Wade is an unknown

Sometimes no news is good news. SB will heat up the coverage in August. Just be glad we are not having any drug busts, assaults, more coaching changes, or injuries to write about. Opening the paper to no news in the offseason is usually the best to hope for. Also, we are very lucky to have SB, simply the best coverage man Tech has had that I can remember in 20 years.

+ Reply to Thread