+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fox Sports on JB3

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Fox Sports on JB3

I know all of you will enjoy reading about our head coach in the coaching analysis section. Forgive me if this has been posted already.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/3489264

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Fox Sports on JB3

First, I don't get why ppl are ranking Nevada so high...we beat them pretty bad. They went 3-5 conf and 5-7 overall last year. I just don't see the big deal about them. These predictions are pretty crazy. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they hold true to these analyst's assessment.

Well, I'm tired hearing the same ol...I read many articles that pretty much say the same stuff like we'll be really hurt by losing Moats. He was an awsome back and I'll miss him, but I think Freddie Franklin will do well. Last year he looked pretty good, he can shuffle, cut, and find those holes also. Freddie seems to be a good kid and probably learned a lot from Moats. I think he'll shine next year.
    Having a consistant QB is a concern. I wish to see us go back to those high flying air Tech days.

I know we have a crummy coach but they didn't have to rub it in that much writing back to back statements.

Most Overrated
    Jack Bicknell, Louisiana Tech — For all the talk of the Bulldogs being giant killers, they've had one winning season and one lousy effort in the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl over the past five years. Under Bicknell, Tech's been prone to raising expectations with an upset in September, only to get spanked by a Rice or San Jose State later in the year.

Coach on the Hot Seat
    Jack Bicknell, Louisiana Tech — More than half the league is in their first or second year, and Dan Hawkins, Pat Hill and June Jones are fixtures at their respective schools. That leaves Bicknell, who set the bar high early in his tenure, but has failed to clear it since. Although he's strapped with the smallest athletic budget in the WAC, he needs to get to the postseason to keep his name out of the rumor mill.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I really can't wait to see us prove people wrong. There's too much pessimism around us and I agree... wtf is up with the Nevada-love allofasudden? Sure, they have a good coach in Chris Ault, but he's no Urban Meyer in Florida. That team has a ways to go right now and hasn't proven anything recently, so until they produce, why predict them over us like that? Oh well, I believe we'll shut all the non-believers up this season anyway. GO DAWGS!!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Expect the best, and keep pushing!

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

I like in the analysis that our make or break game is Boise. That seems to say that they think that we may be able to compete with the "Big Boys" of our conference. They didn't list it as Fresno, Nevada, or Hawaii as would be expected by someone thinking that we'll be battling for 3rd or 4th.

However I did think that it was interesting that Utah St.'s make or break is us. I don't know if I understand quite the reason why. Maybe someone could help me out here.

+ Reply to Thread