+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Timmy Smith

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Timmy Smith

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy
    Stay away from the tube, and be careful over there HD.
    Will do. Thanks. I'm coming home this weekend.

HD

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Because I have traveled over 7,000 miles in the last 48 hours, this is the 1st time in 3 or 4 days that I have visited the BB&B. I figured you'd still be be over here "grandstanding" for the crowd. Unfortunately, I'm in London England right now and communications are terrible. I simply don't have time to spar with the likes of you, or to waste time listening to your diatribe. One of the train lines we regularly take into the city was blown up this morning by terrorists, which kinda makes your little issues pale in comparison.

In short, you just need to get over it. You've said everything you need to say.

HD

hd,

i honestly hope that everything is okay over there in london and you haven't been too affected by the bombing. that being said, i think the consensus on this board is that you still owe an apology to timmy smith for bringing this up. you were wrong. you are always the first person to call someone out when they are wrong. but for some reason you are cowering on this issue. just be a man and offer an apology for making a big mistake.

theprofessor

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

At certain times you act awfully immature, and act like you need everybody's attention.

HD
    This from someone who signs their comments? This has to be the most hypocritical comment I've seen on this board.

DC
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    This from someone who signs their comments? This has to be the most hypocritical comment I've seen on this board.

DC
    Hypocritical? Certainly. Unexpected? Not at all.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

There's something seriously wrong with you. At certain times you act awfully immature, and act like you need everybody's attention.

HD
    Ultimate example of the Pot calling the kettle black.

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    Yes, it was in Tech's Feb. signing release.

Joshua Lewis 5-9, 195, RB Arlington, Texas (Arlington Martin HS) Lettered three years … District 7-5A Sophomore of the Year in 2002 … First team all-district as a senior … Ft. Worth Star Telegram Super Team as a senior … As a senior, led the district in rushing with 1,408 yards and 14 touchdowns on 222 carries … Had three runs of over 80 yards in 2004 … Ran the 100 meters and was a member of the 400-meter relay team … His father was a member of the Washington Redskins and ran for a Super Bowl record 204 yards and two touchdowns against the Denver Broncos in a 42-10 win in Super Bowl XXII.
    Got word yesterday that Lewis didn't qualify and will go JUCO route. Can anyone confirm this?
    LTDF

+ Reply to Thread