+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU--Tech 2003 Replay 6/28 Noon

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

LSU--Tech 2003 Replay 6/28 Noon

Today on Cox Sports, you can see the complete ass-whipping LSU put on us in 2003. I might watch the second half since we won it. (at least so JB said)

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: LSU--Tech 2003 Replay 6/28 Noon

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog
    Today on Cox Sports, you can see the complete ass-whipping LSU put on us in 2003. I might watch the second half since we won it. (at least so JB said)
    Ouch. Who saved the tape?

Oh well, let's make sure LSU has it around the week before our '07 game. It would be nice if they were unprepared...

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably watch a little bit of it if I weren't at work. Can anyone make out the huge wave of blue we brought? How does it look?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I would rather have all my teeth pulled than to watch that.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

The only thing I remember from that game is some sell-out Tech student having his LSU gear and talking about how awesome LSU was the whole time. Yes, in the Tech section, not that i was that surprised. I would have loved to punch his lights out, though. How much of sell out can you be?

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Well I was sitting dead center in the LSU student section with my Tech gear on, so hopefully I balanced that ass out a bit.

For future reference:: I do not recommend anyone else to ever sit in the student section at LSU with the opposing teams colors on.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

For future reference:: I do not recommend anyone else to ever sit in the student section at LSU with the opposing teams colors on.
    Don't even go to the game with opposing colors. Several years ago, I went to the LSU/Houston game with my friend who's an LSU graduate. It was raining so I wore a poncho from work that happened to be red. I wasn't thinking at the time. Anyway, as we were walking on campus next to one of the roads, some a-hole veered to the curb where it was lower and had accumulate a puddle and tried to splash me. What's even more pathetic is that he nearly got my friend who's a big LSU fan and was wearing LSU colors. I've been back twice. To see UAB beat LSU and to see LSU beat us.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Well I was sitting dead center in the LSU student section with my Tech gear on, so hopefully I balanced that ass out a bit.

Good grief, you are a glutton for punishment.

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

[QUOTE=Dirtydawg]Don't even go to the game with opposing colors.QUOTE]

You stay close to me little big man I won't let them hurt you...chickensh...

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Don't even go to the game with opposing colors. Several years ago, I went to the LSU/Houston game with my friend who's an LSU graduate. It was raining so I wore a poncho from work that happened to be red. I wasn't thinking at the time. Anyway, as we were walking on campus next to one of the roads, some a-hole veered to the curb where it was lower and had accumulate a puddle and tried to splash me. What's even more pathetic is that he nearly got my friend who's a big LSU fan and was wearing LSU colors. I've been back twice. To see UAB beat LSU and to see LSU beat us.
    Holy smokes! You almost got splashed with water while it was raining? Dear God, how did you survive?

It was just a few weeks ago on this board where I read one of your posters say that he and other Tech fans threw bottles at the Hawaii players as they were leaving the stadium. I guess everything is a little different when it's one of your fans doing that type of thing. But again, I can't believe you almost got splashed with water. Someone should have been arrested for sure.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    Holy smokes! You almost got splashed with water while it was raining? Dear God, how did you survive?

It was just a few weeks ago on this board where I read one of your posters say that he and other Tech fans threw bottles at the Hawaii players as they were leaving the stadium. I guess everything is a little different when it's one of your fans doing that type of thing. But again, I can't believe you almost got splashed with water. Someone should have been arrested for sure.
    There is a difference, MT, when the other team is showing their ass, then you deserve to get splashed with water or bottles thrown at you. When you are merely just walking around and minding your own business, then harry hardass from LSU tries to show how cool he is that is totally different scenario. Who the hell says Holy Smokes anyway? How queer can you be? Once again, please know what in the hell you are talking about before you post. You were probably that douche that was sitting behind me getting off on LSU football.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    There is a difference, MT, when the other team is showing their ass, then you deserve to get splashed with water or bottles thrown at you. When you are merely just walking around and minding your own business, then harry hardass from LSU tries to show how cool he is that is totally different scenario. Who the hell says Holy Smokes anyway? How queer can you be? Once again, please know what in the hell you are talking about before you post. You were probably that douche that was sitting behind me getting off on LSU football.
    Actually, there is no difference. You are a FAN, not a player, and you can voice that verbally until your lungs cave in, but you can't attack a player because you don't like how they behave at your stadium. Here's a hint, if Tech doesn't like Hawaii, how about actually beating them on the field.

Regardless of how any player acts during or after a game, throwing a bottle at them is idiotic, but I knew you guys would have a scenario that makes it right for Tech fans to throw bottles at opposing players. That kind of thing happens on every campus in the country, but I don't think most people condone that type of behavior.

Oh, by the way, I threw in the "Holy Smokes!" to add to the ridiculousness of someone getting mad because they were almost splashed with water in the rain. You're a little too uptight if a little water splashing (especially if it's raining) still keeps you up at night after almost two years. I couldn't decide between golly gee, or holy smokes, but holy smokes won the coin toss. Come on man, read between the lines. And no, I didn't sit in the Tech section.

Yeh I figured a sell out little beitch like you didnt. I wasnt condoning it, but it is a different situation. If you are pissed off by someone's actions and you do something stupid, at least you have a reason. It might not be justified but you have a reason. If you have no reason and just want to be tommy toughnuts, that is a totally different situation actually. I dont know why I take time to explain stuff to someone as dumbass and sellout as you are.

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

Yes Tech fans are getting meaner. That's not always such a horrible thing when it is fans in the stands caring deeply about the team in front of them. But generally (with a few notable exceptions) it stays in the stadium where it belongs.

The difference shows up in some LSU fans who are notorious when it comes to how they behave OUTSIDE of the stadium. There have been several instances of LSU fans going too far whether they win or lose. I'm speaking of taunting or yelling at a few people as one drives off but scary situations such as trying to run down opposing fans in the parking lot.

I was at that horrible home game with Hawaii and sat by a few of their students who had followed them all the way here. And they were great people who were also appalled at the conduct of their team. They apologized profusely afterwards. And everyone around me really liked their fans and invited them to eat with us afterwards.

This is the difference in situations MT. All you have is one time when a few fans went to far at a Tech game. If that's all you have to try and compare us to LSU then you might want to try a different thread because you've got nothing in this one.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

All schools have @$$holes sometimes to tell you the truth. I was really aggravated at some of the other Tech fans last year at the UTEP game. The UTEP folks and their team were very classy and we were jerks. However, most of the time things are pretty good. We were jerks, but it only involved some insults at players (not a big deal) and a few of those little plastic footballs thrown at players (out of line, but not bottles at least). However.... I do go to a lot of LSU games as well, and it is very very uncomfortable there for people from the away team. I've talked to people from other teams there and they usually don't bring their kids because of the fear of drunks or people saying and doing things they wouldn't want their children to hear. Some are afraid to walk to the restroom at the games even. This is true, I'm not makin' it up, and I like LSU and Tech both, just that Tech's my #1 team. The comparison of bottles to getting splashed is kind of a bad argument really... but the truth is LSU fans *by perception* are really bad. Nonetheless, the majority of people LOVE the HELL out of their team at LSU, but wouldn't actually mistreat someone over it, just some dumbass drunk freshmen that will fail out anyway, and people who probably never even went to LSU that sell out to the team.

+ Reply to Thread