+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2005 Football Season

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

2005 Football Season

I have seen on many of the threads that a lot of people believe like I do that we can go atleast 7-4 with the "Retard Down the Street" as my friend put it but with Bicknell we might go 5-6. This better be the last year that we have to put up with Bicknell.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: 2005 Football Season

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    I have seen on many of the threads that a lot of people believe like I do that we can go atleast 7-4 with the "Retard Down the Street" as my friend put it but with Bicknell we might go 5-6. This better be the last year that we have to put up with Bicknell.
    You never know what to expect with JB's team. I guarantee you we'll beat a team that we have no business beating and lose to a team we should beat by 30-now where that puts us at the end of the season is anybody's guess. Fox Sports has JB tabbed as "on the hot seat" as well as "most overrated" among WAC coaches-go figure.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Yeah I agree. We should kill San Jose and probably North Texas but I wonder which one we will lose to and we'll probably pull out the win against Fresno State @ Fresno, so we'll see what happens. Yeah I saw that they had JB ranked as most overrated and "On The Hot Seat" I think he really is on the "hot seat" I just hope that we won't see another year after this season of JB's coaching or lack there of, my biggest hope is that JB does decide to make some halftime adjustments this season. If he would have done that against Boise St. we would have won that game. But the biggest game that sticks out in my mind is during hte 2003 season when we played Hawaii here and lost to them b/c we decided to throw the ball on 3rd and 3 and not run Ryan Moats. We could have won that game. Well we'll see what happens this season with JB.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Would ya'll like some cheese with your whine.....ha! ha!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I doubt Bicknell is in the 'hot seat'. You think Oakes or Reneau gonna ever fire him? please...

Well not so much fire him per say but I believe that they won't renew his contract after this seas because it ends after this season and I doubt that they will renew that contract anytime soon.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

JBIII has nine lives...... he has lived through Rice and LSU on '03, UTEP in '04 and will probably live through a medicore '05.......

What we Dawgs fans should hope for is a 8-3 season and a bowl win, because some other school would jump on him and get him out of our hair! What will probably happen is a 6-5 season and a bowl loss........ then what do we do? They will probably keep him another year because he squeaked into a bowl and had a winning regular season.

Like the old 'Blues Brothers' song says" It's Cheaper to Keep Her'!

DFiH

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DH
    Would ya'll like some cheese with your whine.....ha! ha!

Here here, DH! Damn. What's the point of this post anyway??? The season hasn't even started yet. Isn't anyone excited to see our LB's decapitate people and our RB's embarass opposing defenses??? Holland torching the secondary on a seam route???

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ready, Nash! I'm excited about it every year, but this year especially! Go DAWGS!!

+ Reply to Thread