+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2005-2006 Basketball Schedule: Updated 11/9

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Partial 2005-2006 Basketball Schedule

The season is 4 months away, and some of you are already preaching doom and a .500 season. Remind me not to stand next to y'all on a cloudy day...all those negative vibes will attract a bolt!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Puppy sportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around here

Re: Partial 2005-2006 Basketball Schedule: Updated 7/17/05

I have the "tentative" schedule ... it says nothing about UAB, but does show a game in Tuscaloosa ... it also shows a tournament in Biloxi as well as the one in Nebraska ... I guess nothing is official until it's official, but this is what I have on my refrigerator door.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Please post it under this thread. At least some dates to add to my thread above.

Puppy sportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around heresportstalk has turned a few heads around here

From my "tentative" schedule

UNO 11/26
    at Alabama 11/29
    Southern 12/3
    at TTech 12/7
    at Southern 12/10
    OoohLaLa 12/13
    McNeese 12/17
    at Mephis 12/20
    Biloxi Tournament 12/28-29
    WAC after that

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think we go to UNO due to last year's bracket buster -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

My bad ... I left off the "at" UNO 11/26

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Thanks

Re: Partial 2005-2006 Basketball Schedule: Updated 7/23

UW BASKETBALL NOTES: Lesser names, but not cupcakes

00:00 am 7/23/05
    Jesse Osborne Wisconsin State Journal

Greg Gard admits piecing together the non-conference schedule for the University of Wisconsin men's basketball team has become a more-complicated process. "It's getting more difficult for people to come and play (at the Kohl Center)," said Gard, the UW assistant coach in charge of scheduling.

There's good reason. The Badgers have a 58-3 record at home since Bo Ryan took over as coach in 2001, and UW reeled off a school-record 38 straight wins at the Kohl Center until a loss to top-ranked and eventual national runner-up Illinois last season.

That ratio of success illustrates why there aren't a lot of household names on the Badgers' non-conference schedule, which was released Friday. Then again, that isn't always the point.

"I think we've got some tests in there," Gard said. "And we try to play at home as much as possible. ... The more we play there, the better."

UW opens its home season with exhibition games against state schools UW-River Falls Nov. 5 and Lawrence Nov. 14. The first of eight regular-season home games is Nov. 26 against Coastal Carolina.

The Badgers will face their three in-state Division I rivals at home during a nine-day span in December. UW-Green Bay visits Dec. 7, Marquette on Dec. 10 and former UW assistant Rob Jeter and UW-Milwaukee come to town Dec. 15.

"It's great for basketball in the state," Gard said. "It gives people something to talk about."

Pepperdine (Dec. 3), UNC-Wilmington (Dec. 12), Louisiana Tech (Dec. 28) and North Dakota State (Jan. 21) complete the home portion of the schedule.

The North Dakota State game will be a homecoming for Bison guard Mike Nelson, a former Madison Memorial athlete, and assistant coach Saul Phillips, a Reedsburg native who was UW's director of basketball operations for three years.

The only road games are at Wake Forest Nov. 29 as part of the Big Ten-ACC Challenge and at Pittsburgh Dec. 31. Pitt will play at the Kohl Center during the 2006-07 season as part of a home-and-home arrangement, Gard said.

UW begins its season at the Paradise Jam tournament in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, which is Nov. 18 to 21. The Badgers will face Norfolk State and Eastern Kentucky, along with another game against an undetermined opponent.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Re: Partial 2005-2006 Basketball Schedule: Updated 7/23

Add a home game with Tougaloo on Dec 22nd. It and the ULL game will be DH along with the Techsters.

The conference dates will change within the next couple of weeks because the WAC is going to be on a couple of Big Mondays.

It is Alabama (Tuscaloosa).

That's current as of yesterday (6/27)

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2005-2006 Basketball Schedule: Updated 8/7

Centenary has home games with GA. Tech and Houston. We have Tougaloo and Southern.

+ Reply to Thread