+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Game

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Re: Florida Game

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy
    Hey now...I'm not THAT bad!
    No, but I am.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

One more restaurant comment: Cafe Garden's is a mostly outdoor restaurant and the food there is quite good. It is located behind The Swamp Restaurant.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie
    Fondu:

The Melting Pot – very expensive, but if you need to say I’m sorry to your significant other for dragging them to a football game, this is the place.

Address: 418 E University Ave
    Phone: 352-372-5623
    My husband would have to agree with you on this one. I love, he hates it. I would think that most women would like it more than the men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    My husband would have to agree with you on this one. I love, he hates it. I would think that most women would like it more than the men.
    Mama didn't raise no fool. I haven't been with my girl for 6 1/2 years for nothin'!:icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread