+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GO LONG!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: GO LONG!

dhuss - Wear your track shoes. He's a big guy.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    dhuss - Wear your track shoes. He's a big guy.
    Well, as Roy D says, I better pack a lunch, haha.

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Dhuss get Dirtydawg to pick you up when he's passing through Alex he's been needing a head bustin' for sometime and pack me a lunch too...I'll definitely be hungry. And don't listen to DD 3/4 of that talk is BS.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Man, put the rip to us. It is all in good fun. I would like to see what a billy badass like you looks like. I might go run and hide under a table since you are so hard. Here it is, you wear a VegasDawg shirt to a home game, and I will come and slap you upside the head for being such a jackass.
    Vegas played o-line at Memphis St. That's right Memphis St. not U of Memphis as it's called now. Not to tell too much about his personal life, he couldn't continue his career and transferred to Tech. Coach Robinson continued to try to get him to go play at Grambling every time he would see him. Vegas is a pretty big fellow, but I've been known to knock him on his rear a time or two. He's manageable unless he gets some tequila. But like I said, he doesn't go to any games anymore. He prefers to talk from a distance. In fact, the last game I think he went to was a Lady Techster's game.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Oh, it's also rather ironic that Vegasdawg is posting on a thread titled "Go Long" since according to the 1 or 2 girls that felt sorry for him at Tech and went out with him, he could never "go long" himself.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Don't eliminate, just have it where ones who sign their dots get thier opinions weighed more, or make mandatory signage. I personally love seeing dawgfood have 17 red boxes behind his post... it shows visitors that he's an idiot and they won't pay near as much attention to him! haha
    Good point. A weighted system where an anonymous opinion means little would actually make a bit more sense. As far as df is concerned, though, I'd think most anyone could figure it out with just one or two of his posts.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Since this thread was originally about the recruiting that Long was doing, thought I would ask a question about recruiting. When does the July recruiting period end?

+ Reply to Thread