+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kansas Trip

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Re: Kansas Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    hahaha, nah.. I'd be on my own on that one. She'd DEFINITELY stay behind. I'd have to round up some of the guys and see if they'd go. She doesn't give a crap about football, lol. That's like 4-5 hours from BR to Ruston, then 11.5 hours to Lawrence from Ruston.. then alllll the way back.. massive. That's a lot of hours on the Game Boy Advance! heh...
    Yea I hear you man, just let me know if you do round up some guy's that want to come to the game and I'll have to mail you however many release forms that you need and I'll ned to get the check from ya'll so just let me know if you do round up some guys and even if you don't if you still want to come because for legal reason we need to get release forms from everyone.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    I would love for you to round up as many fans as we can. I would love to see all of these great Tech fans that get on this board come with us to Kansas. The guys will love it when they march into the Kansas Stadium with a sea of blue standing there cheering for them. I think us being there gives them an even greater chance of winning.

Right now we only have 1 bus reserved but we have the choice of reserving more depending on the number of people we get to come on the bus. The only thing is, like I said there is a release form that has be signed in order to come and the trip costs $55 including the ticket which is priced at $35 a piece, which is a discounted rate that the Tech ticket office is giving to us for the trip. If you buy it directly from the ticket office they are, I believe $40, so you would save $5. Plus I don't know of anyone that could make it up to Lawrence on $20, but I would love to see someone try with the price of gas today.
    If I'm not mistaken the Kansas blue looks almost identical to our Tech reflex blue-we may want to wear red for this one.

Puppy LaTechFanatic is an unknown

The Kansas football uniforms are alot darker blue than their basketball and baseball jerseys it's weird.
    Last edited by LaTechFanatic; 07-06-2005 at 07:35 PM.

Puppy rockchalk is an unknown

The Kansas football uniforms are alot darker blue than their basketball and baseball jerseys it's weird.
    Not anymore. We just did a huge University-wide marketing overhaul that included everything from official colors to official letterheads. Now there is one blue. Its a lighter blue than last year's football jerseys, but I think a bit darker than basketball. I dont know for sure since the uniforms haven't been unveiled yet. We also made a switch from Nike to Adidas last month.

I would strongly urge all of you to sign up for the bus trip. KU has one of the best college football settings in America. Besides that, bus trips and out of town football games are always fun.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    If I'm not mistaken the Kansas blue looks almost identical to our Tech reflex blue-we may want to wear red for this one.
    Well lets find out how close the blue is to our's. If it is really close I will tell everyone that rides the bus to wear a Red Tech shirt for the game so that we will stick out. Maybe I can work on a little sponsorship for enough Red Tech shirts to be made for the # of people that are riding the bus. Maybe we can do a Kansas trip shirt to wear. What do ya'll think about that idea?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting so tempted. My gf already rolled her eyes at me and pouted, but I started talkin' my friend up that transferred here with me from Tech. *crosses fingers*

Administrator mjrod seems to have something between the earsmjrod seems to have something between the earsmjrod seems to have something between the earsmjrod seems to have something between the earsmjrod seems to have something between the earsmjrod seems to have something between the earsmjrod seems to have something between the ears

Big Grin Re: Kansas Trip

As a loyal Kansas State fan and alumnus...

You guys really, truly, without question need to beat the living crap out of the squawks.

I am traveling to Nawlin's in early October. I may have to buy a few drinks for some LaTech folks for taking care of that little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mjrod
    As a loyal Kansas State fan and alumnus...

You guys really, truly, without question need to beat the living crap out of the squawks.

I am traveling to Nawlin's in early October. I may have to buy a few drinks for some LaTech folks for taking care of that little thing.

Well I tell you what. After we beat them you let me know when you are going to be in New Orleans. I wouldn't mind going down there and getting some drinks on behalf of a KState fan who is happy that we beat Kansas, which I truely believe we will. Our team really wants to show them what we are made of, I've talked to them and they are ready for that game.

+ Reply to Thread