+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wacsports.com

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

wacsports.com

http://www.wacsports.com/

wacsports.com relaunched the new website and introduced the new WAC logo.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Re: wacsports.com

Did you see the plans USU has for its football programe????? Wow!

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    Did you see the plans USU has for its football programe????? Wow!
    Not bad! Not bad at all!

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

I really like the new logo a lot better than the old one. Have ya'll heard that they logo colors are going to be changed for each team according to their team colors. So the WAC logo that we put everywhere will be Red and Blue, which I think will look awesome. I really like the new WACsports page. But I do have one question, could someone let me know what USU has planned for football??

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    I really like the new logo a lot better than the old one. Have ya'll heard that they logo colors are going to be changed for each team according to their team colors. So the WAC logo that we put everywhere will be Red and Blue, which I think will look awesome. I really like the new WACsports page. But I do have one question, could someone let me know what USU has planned for football??
    They just poured millions into renovating their facilities, especially the fieldhouse and stadium. The stadium is surrounded by the Rocky Mountains-the scenery there is beautiful. It would be worth it to make that game just for the view.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Utah State's Romney Renovation
    http://romneystadium.com/

Their turf field project is nice

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Helping pay for their renovations, Utah
    state is allowing donors to purchase new lockers for $1,000 (your name and favorite motivational saying will be placed on the locker);

They are selling the old grass turn for $25 per chunk to help pay for new field turf;

and the:

"Aggie-Up Project 250 is a donor-based, grassroots
    component of the Rising Pillars campaign to
    renovate Romney Stadium, comprised of dedicated
    donors willing to pledge a minimum of $250 a year
    for five (5) years towards the construction costs of
    the new North End Zone Complex."

The money raised from all three of these efforts is clearly earmarked. I think that's the best way.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Amazing.

This is what Boise St is aiming at, it looks great.
    I wish we have a plan for major stadium improvements... we need to make it nicer inside and outside of Joe Aillet Stadium (iron fencing, maybe some pillars you see on tech campus, statues of former tech players would be great, renovation to the skyboxes).

I know getting a jumbotron in the near future is great, but it feels like we are playing catchup with everyone with our slow upgrades and improvement. We need a longterm 'game plan'.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

I think the new logo is ugly. i like the old one better.

+ Reply to Thread