+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Homecoming game

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Homecoming game

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    Yeah hopefully it will improve. I have worked really hard the past year getting attendance up. And with the start of the Spirit of 88 program that we started I think attendance at atheletic events will get even better. Our only problem is, is that we need more funding to really get this program off the ground and make it really big.
    Sorry, still learning who people are... but how are you associated with Tech?? (if it's ok to answer) I've seen alot of times that your statements are from the inside.. like your a worker there somewhere.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Sorry, still learning who people are... but how are you associated with Tech?? (if it's ok to answer) I've seen alot of times that your statements are from the inside.. like your a worker there somewhere.
    Well the reason that a lot of my comments are from the inside is because I am in charge of Sprots Promotion for the school through the SGA. If you go to the games I'm sure you've seen me walking Tech XIX around at the games. I do a lot of work with the athletic dept. and with the teams and that's how I know a lot of inside stuff and I know a lot of the players. If that answers you question.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, we got some three-way smack goin' between LaTech, NT, and LSU on the www.gomeangreen.com board. Jump on in guys!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    Man, we got some three-way smack goin' between LaTech, NT, and LSU on the www.gomeangreen.com board. Jump on in guys!
    I cannot wait to play those clowns. I didn't realize there were so many crackheads at UNT but they have to be on something to be as delusional as some of them are.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I know.. and they say we're delusional, they're nuts. Can't wait for October.

+ Reply to Thread