+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NCAA '06 Comin' Out!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NCAA '06 Comin' Out!

I forget what our RBs are rated in the game, but they run just about like nineties. I know that Dillard and Jackson are pretty fast. It has Franklin starting, but he's not quite as big as they are, but hits hard enough.

Those NT RBs are fast, but I could run them down with the Tech secondary, it's just that the game's gotten a lot better with running in general. You have to really get a good angle and smash into them.

Something awesome was against Kansas, their RB charged straight into Barry and the two fought it out, I had to keep mashing the button, driving each other until I took the RB down. That was awesome!

Varsity Bulldog lsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nicelsuhater is just really nice lsuhater's Avatar

Re: NCAA '06 Comin' Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    I actually have problems with Holland on the game for some reason. I still want to call him Stonehands. However... I think I had over 100 yards passing to him anyway in the last game even with like FIVE picks that were a little ridiculous. I think only one of those INTs was a dumb decision. Another one was a bad pass by Kubik.
    What level are you playing on? He got 505 yds receiving against Kansas when I played em and I aint very good. I just threw the rock up and he caught it like 16 times???

+ Reply to Thread