+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CFN Preview

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

CFN Preview

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Re: CFN Preview

Man, I am glad they waited so long to add the "further analysis" but failed to get the news flash that Lovett quit already. Given, most would not imagine a coach quiting a job before they actually coach.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Well I agree with most of what they are saying, but I believe that we can go into Lawrence and get a W and we can also go to Nevada and get a W. What I don't understand is why do all of these pre-season polls think that Nevada is so good? We beat them last year and we can do it again this year. I think the toughest game we have on our schedule (excluding Florida) is going to Fresno St. We suprised them last year and they are gunning for us and it doens't help that that game is the last game of the season. I think that they will be working hard all season long getting ready for that game and plus Fresno is a tough place to play. Atleast we have Boise here though, I just wish it were earlier in the season, then we would have an bigger uppperhand due to the weather that those boys aren't used to playing in.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Notice they have us predicted to lose at Idaho of all teams...this site knows how we play (traditionally) on the road in November. I hope they are incorrect.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but even that pick is total BS and we'll show them.

+ Reply to Thread