+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something to Prove

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Something to Prove

We've GOT to kick major ass this year in football, guys. Reading some of the conference message boards, it's killing me. I really hope we at LEAST scare the hell out of Florida, whip Kansas and North Texas, and ride the WAC schedule all the way to Fresno, CA. I hope the whole team is really as up for the season as I've heard. I'm tired of the disrespect.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Something to Prove

I second that. It has been a few years since we have proven ourselves on the field (for the whole season). I am READY TO WHIP SOME BUTT!

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

I think that this year is more important than last year. For two reasons, first with a watered down WAC we should be able to dominate in all conference games except for Boise and Fresno. We will always have to play our best when we play those two teams. Secondly, with Ryan Moats gone to the NFL we need to demonstrate that we are more than a one dimensional team on offense. This will be very tough when you consider how much Ryan did for the team last year. But if we show we can win without the likes of a Ryan Moats in the backfield I will be very impressed... Only time will tell.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Has Bicknell started his 4 week vacation yet??

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quite frankly, our coaches and team have to prove something to me, too.

I realize we weren't very good in the Big West days, but we played some awful football against some of these same teams after those long flights out west. Our conference schedule now includes four long flights to environments which are totally different than to which our players are accustomed.

To "dominate" everyone but the big 2, we're going to have to prove we can overcome the long flights, altitude, etc.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

I agree we need to go out there this season and whip up on some teams. We can very likely win every WAC game if we show up, play well, and MAKE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS. I've talked to quite a few of the players and they are tired of losing and they want to win it all, so maybe with that mindset that they have they may just go out there this season and give us what we all are asking for, a strong perfomance and a bowl game, but like it was said Only Time Will Tell.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

"Has Bicknell started his 4 week vacation yet??"

No. He usually starts his vacation around the 3rd or 4th week of the season.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

ZING!! ouch that hurts, but seemed true last year

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Absolutely true. He punches out every season after the first few games. He always comes into two-a-days full of piss and vinegar, which carries over to about the 3rd game. Then, he reverts back to the Jack-of-old... he basically turns into a cheerleader after the first few games... none of the emotion displayed earlier. That's because he mentally starts his vacation in October instead of waiting until June.

+ Reply to Thread