+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VJ

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

VJ

I caught the Houston Comets/NY Liberty game last night on ESPN. VJ is still an awesome player. They held her scoreless for much of the night, but then she took off and put the game in OT for NY almost single handidly. Being one of the older players in the league, she has quietly done her thing. She doesn't try to be a star, but just does her job (plus more). It was great to see her playing out there. She is still one of the top scorers in the game and MAN that girl can play defense.

NY pulled out the game in OT in the last few seconds. Good game!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: VJ

VJ represents our University in the best way. She is a real star that shows class.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    VJ represents our University in the best way. She is a real star that shows class.
    She is a nice lady. I played against her many times at the intramural center. We are both left handed. She schooled me most of the time but I had my moments.

I was always impressed at how humble she was given all her sucess.

It seems that she isn't talked about in the media much. That is because she doesn't seek out the spotlight. However, she is one of the top point earners in the league.

+ Reply to Thread