+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DAWGFOOD - you are on the clock

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

DAWGFOOD - you are on the clock

Giving red-dots to other posters and then signing someone else's name to them -

Be a man and sign your name to them if you are going to give them -

This is a one time WARNING -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Re: DAWGFOOD - you are on the clock

Why give someone like this fool a warning? Anyone as cowardly as he is needs to be sent packing. Besides he creates absolutly no value to our discussions.

How about posting his real name, his address and his e-mail if he does something so chicken shit again! I am sure there are several posters who would like to know how to get a hold of this idiot!

DFiH

Varsity Bulldog Appledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really nice Appledog's Avatar

DFM
    Thanks for taking note of this guy. Dogfood is no friend of Tech and adds no value to the discussions on this board.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

As I posted on another thread, I think that

dawgfood is the same poster as monreauxtiger with two usernames... check the ip address logs

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden

Dwayne, I thought that if someone had a negative reputation, then he couldn't give reputation points.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Dwayne, I thought that if someone had a negative reputation, then he couldn't give reputation points.
    That's what I thought too.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

He can - and can't - he can give them, but they don't take away from one's green dot's....

Just wanted to let him in a PUBLIC FORUM that he shouldn't be sending messages via the dot system and signing someone else's name to them -

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Especially if he is going to be so "liberal" with the F-word.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    Especially if he is going to be so "liberal" with the F-word.
    Is that the one he left me? Hahahaha...it'd be great if he got booted in response to one of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    Why give someone like this fool a warning? Anyone as cowardly as he is needs to be sent packing. Besides he creates absolutly no value to our discussions.

How about posting his real name, his address and his e-mail if he does something so chicken shit again! I am sure there are several posters who would like to know how to get a hold of this idiot!

DFiH
    Don't worry we will handle it -

I guess you and HD should feel honored since he chose you two to impersonate most of the time...

What's the old saying "impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery..."

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Don't worry we will handle it -

I guess you and HD should feel honored since he chose you two to impersonate most of the time...

What's the old saying "impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery..."
    Are you telling me that little weasel used my screen name to try to red dot people??????? I know he did it to me using Tulsa Pup's name (I apologize again to TulsaPup for my reply), but I can't believe he would have the nuts to try to pawn himself off as HD or me.

I can't believe he isn't already banned..............shouldn't a certain level of intelligence be a condition for posting???????

The real DFiH

And I felt special....oh well. I wonder if he even believes half the stuff he says. I think he's just a guy who likes to get a reaction.

He didn't use your screen name -

He used his account and then signed ya'lls name to him -

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    Are you telling me that little weasel used my screen name to try to red dot people??????? I know he did it to me using Tulsa Pup's name (I apologize again to TulsaPup for my reply), but I can't believe he would have the nuts to try to pawn himself off as HD or me.

I can't believe he isn't already banned..............shouldn't a certain level of intelligence be a condition for posting???????

The real DFiH
    He used Tulsa Pup on me too. Wonder how he chose who to impersonate. I like the idea about putting his real info. on the site. How did he gain access to the recruiting forum? Did he actually contribute? That's a long way for a flamer to go just to piss us off.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I hate to say "I told you so", but......................

This whole silly "dot" rating system just invites nonsense like this.

HD

+ Reply to Thread