+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signees

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Signees

How you guys drink that gasoline is beyond me give me my Crown and Coke anyday. but the way work has been going I think even you Darth Vaders could tempt me to go to the Dark Side. Oh what the heck bring on the New Castle.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    How you guys drink that gasoline is beyond me give me my Crown and Coke anyday. but the way work has been going I think even you Darth Vaders could tempt me to go to the Dark Side. Oh what the heck bring on the New Castle.
    gasoline is way lighter than newcastle

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    gasoline is way lighter than newcastle
    After watching yall drink it i believe it.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

for all the folks who don't know what we're talking about:

http://www.newcastlebrown.com/

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

The big DE/TE from Opelousus (sp?) has been there all summer according to his godfather. I can tell you he has a built in work ethic, he comes from good people.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

There was an article recently about Toby Keith's concerts being sponsored by Coors Light (I think that is the one), but he has a case of Newcastle waiting for him after each concert!!!!!!!

I usually drink Shiner, but was re-educated by a beer conisuier that I needed to wait until the fall or cooler weather to drink dark beers........ That just leaves more for me to drink during football season!

DFiH

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

Spoke to someone who saw the QB from New Jersey in the field house. Quite an impressive physical specimen...looked more like a TE or LB than a QB. Probably not very fast/quick but with a pretty good cannon. Threw a 70 yarder (in the air) for a TD in a HS game.

Lips is really working hard. He dropped some weight but is stronger and quicker than ever.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Glad to hear those guys are in Ruston early, especially Patrick Jackson, Chad Beverage and the cornerback!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg68
    Spoke to someone who saw the QB from New Jersey in the field house. Quite an impressive physical specimen...looked more like a TE or LB than a QB. Probably not very fast/quick but with a pretty good cannon. Threw a 70 yarder (in the air) for a TD in a HS game.

Lips is really working hard. He dropped some weight but is stronger and quicker than ever.
    I've always wondered how Lips would have done on defense. How about a DL with Lips,6-5,295, and Ruffins, 6-5,279, at DE and Love 6-4,325 or Muse,6-4, 303 at NG!!!! I think Lips will go late in thje first round or early in the second round.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Beer and football, you guys gotta quit or I'll need rehab before the season starts.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

No kidding, Boss. This is killing me.

BTW - I'm a Guiness man.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

There is more to tailgating than eating and drinking, much like the kicking game is a very important aspect of the football gameplan.

Be sure to include "fight song practice" in your off-season routine.

+ Reply to Thread