+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: from College football news

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: from College football news

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    Well I think that our team has little bit better chance of going in to Baton Rouge and winning but that chance is very slim. An Johnny you are totally correct. The Louisiana Legislation doesn't care about any other school in the state except for LSU and it really pisses me off. But more than that what pisses me off is seeing Tech students wearing LSU crap on our campus. We should pass a law against that or something.
    I'd love to see those people ridiculed into oblivion. What would happen to an LSU student who wore Tech gear to class. They'd probably give him a hard time. We need to give these students a hard time. I think we should put them on some website and make a huge deal about it at orientation and stuff like that. Have a link from the Tech site to the wall of shame where we have pictures of these wannabes. If nothing else, it'd be a good laugh. Of course, we won't do it, but it'd be fun.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    I'd love to see those people ridiculed into oblivion. What would happen to an LSU student who wore Tech gear to class. They'd probably give him a hard time. We need to give these students a hard time. I think we should put them on some website and make a huge deal about it at orientation and stuff like that. Have a link from the Tech site to the wall of shame where we have pictures of these wannabes. If nothing else, it'd be a good laugh. Of course, we won't do it, but it'd be fun.
    Yeah that would be really cool to do. Well at the last orientation (I have to walk Tech XIX around at orientation) there was a guy who had an LSU shirt and hat on so I told him that he needed to go get a Tech had a Tech shirt, well I saw him about 20 minutes later and he was wearing a Tech shirt and hat. He went to the bookstore and bought them right after I told him something, so maybe if we have enough people on campus telling people stuff then maybe it will change.

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan
    But more than that what pisses me off is seeing Tech students wearing LSU crap on our campus. We should pass a law against that or something.
    There is some type of program or student spirit organization at North Texas that actually goes around campus, locating students wearing other schools' shirts, etc. They basically offer a brand new North Texas T-shirt and in turn the student turns in the offensive clothing. From what I understand, the NT organization actually has a "burning party" with the turned clothes. And it has been quite effective.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If that were the case, I would wear another school's clothes everyday and get new Tech stuff.

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    If that were the case, I would wear another school's clothes everyday and get new Tech stuff.
    Ha! So you admit to owning another Universities clothing? LSwho, perhaps??? If you own that much clothing from xyz univ., I sure wouldn't admit to it.:icon_razz

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen
    Ha! So you admit to owning another Universities clothing? LSwho, perhaps??? If you own that much clothing from xyz univ., I sure wouldn't admit to it.:icon_razz
    HA! I own NOTHING of lsu. I don't even have the color purple on any of my clothes. It makes me gag to think about it.

I have a Grambling TShirt and a UT Arlington cap (Got my Master's from UTArlington), but that is it. Everything else is Louisiana Tech. :icon_wink

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I wear Tech stuff every day on LSU's campus. No one says anything to me about it because they just see it as an anomaly. People at work used to give me a hard time, but I've been doing it for a couple years now so I'm just known as Mr. Tech. I have a Tech wallpaper on my computer at work and a Tech avatar when I'm chatting with them on MSN. My old boss was from Tech though, so people couldn't say anything around him or he'd get pissed. I have a few LSU shirts though, 'cause I AAAAM at LSU right now from transferring , but I have more Tech stuff. Most of the LSU t-shirts were given to me anyway, I don't buy them, and I still wear my Tech hat no matter WHAT.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen
    There is some type of program or student spirit organization at North Texas that actually goes around campus, locating students wearing other schools' shirts, etc. They basically offer a brand new North Texas T-shirt and in turn the student turns in the offensive clothing. From what I understand, the NT organization actually has a "burning party" with the turned clothes. And it has been quite effective.
    That sounds like a dang good idea DG. I had a few LSU shirts in my day because my older sister went there and her boyfriend played baseball there, and I had a few friends play ball there. Taht is all behind my now though. I cannot even locate most of those shirts, and I sport my Tech gear everywhere I go.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    That sounds like a dang good idea DG. I had a few LSU shirts in my day because my older sister went there and her boyfriend played baseball there, and I had a few friends play ball there. Taht is all behind my now though. I cannot even locate most of those shirts, and I sport my Tech gear everywhere I go.
    "If you are not wearing a LSU shirt when you are twenty, you dont have a heart. If you are not wearing a Tech shirt by the time you turn forty, you dont have a brain."--dhuss.

+ Reply to Thread