+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNT has no QB who has thrown a pass in college

Varsity Bulldog PlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the rough
    Weatherford, Texas (15 miles west of Fort Worth)

Big Grin Re: UNT has no QB who has thrown a pass in college

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I don't have one good thing to say about Perry. I just hope we survive until someone else gets in.
    HOLD THE BOARD!

On that we agree...

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: UNT has no QB who has thrown a pass in college

What's really sad is I am a Republican to the core and I agree. That guy is a big bag of nothing.

Puppy West Texian is an unknown West Texian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    What's really sad is I am a Republican to the core and I agree. That guy is a big bag of nothing.
    ---I don't know how anyone who draws a paycheck from tax money (teachers, state police, court system, etc) can support Perry's group. All they want ot do is cut taxes and spending and the first place they look is at education (public school and universities) and teacher's saleries. Those special sessions we are having are not about education but cutting property taxes and replacing them with more sales tax and not creating more money or helping for education. These changes will really help those with extensive land-holdings (the top 10% in wealth) and hurt those who are middle class and below who will pay more taxes as the result of increase sales tax. (if it passes)

---My comment about NT being an automatic win was being sarcastic... note (sniker) comment. It should be a close good game.

---Any athlete at any university that can't stay elgible is either not much student or doesn't have much to work with with. I am glad NT and many others don't just pass them for just enroling. We will survive, in fact maybe better without him if he doesn't have the character or ability to stay elgible, especially someone who plays QB and has to make decisons and show leadership..

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by West Texian
    ---I don't know how anyone who draws a paycheck from tax money (teachers, state police, court system, etc) can support Perry's group. All they want ot do is cut taxes and spending and the first place they look is at education (public school and universities) and teacher's saleries. Those special sessions we are having are not about education but cutting property taxes and replacing them with more sales tax and not creating more money or helping for education. These changes will really help those with extensive land-holdings (the top 10% in wealth) and hurt those who are middle class and below who will pay more taxes as the result of increase sales tax. (if it passes)
    Man, are we on the same page on this issue. It isn't only education, though. I work in Mental Health and he has completely destroyed it already and working on the remnants. It is going to get much worse in many areas.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Champ110 I think hell must have frozen over because I can't ever remember agreeing with you on anything political.

Varsity Bulldog MG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the earsMG61 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    Champ110 I think hell must have frozen over because I can't ever remember agreeing with you on anything political.

+ Reply to Thread