+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA 2006 - Tech Player Ratings

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

NCAA 2006 - Tech Player Ratings

Can someone post the ratings EA Sports gave to our squad?

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Re: NCAA 2006 - Tech Player Ratings

Its a great game. Watched my son play a game against Boise last night. The defense was agressive and the offense looked great when he switch to Donald Allen at QB.
    ________
    HERBALAIRE REVIEWS
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

You ain't lyin'! The passing accuracy SUX with Kubik on the game for some reason. I guess it's because he can't scramble at all on there, but Allen can. Plus, I love the crazy option plays, so Allen fits the gameplan a little better. Still, if I wanna just go pass-crazy, I'll even put in Champion for the hell of it. I also like Dillard at RB instead of Franklin on the game. They're just as fast but Dillard is much stronger. All the RBs are good though, Jackson is hella fast for being a freshman on the game.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

lol... anyone want to post the player rankings (numbers)???

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Lips is a 98

Kubik and Allen were both 82

Want to say Bo Cox was an 85?

can't remember any more off the top of my head.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04
    can't remember any more off the top of my head.
    freddie and dillard both 78. freddie with 88 speed, dillard with 86. kenny hicks (redshirt frosh) is a 72 with 89 speed. patrick jackson is underrated with a 70 and 87 speed.

holland is an 82 with 93 speed i think.

tramon williams is an 82 with 90 speed, i think.

newman is an 80. barry and love are both in the 80s and impact players.

some players are overrated (bo cox, love), while others are underrated (jeremy hamilton, patrick jackson).

theprofessor

Cool. Thanks for the info. I will resist (albeit futilely) buying the game as long as possible. I'm always interested how they rank our players.

I bet Jackson turns into a stud as you progress the game.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

What are the differences in the game compared to 2005. From what I understand.. the ONLY difference is taking one kid and trying to Heisman him... is that really all?!?! I've got 2005 and i'm trying to justify getting 2006... SELL ME!!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

To me, the game just plays out a hell of a lot smoother. The controls are a little better, but the OL still holds like a biotch... and since it's harder to wrap up and tackle now, that leads to some aggravating touchdowns. It's a fun game, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

The computer player is better. The running backs actually "run to daylight" instead of just getting stuck in the OL.

They've adjusting recruiting to be more realistic. If you are a midmajor don't expect to get a top five recruiting class in year two. It'll take a while to build up to that level.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Don't forget about the new in-season recruiting.

I haven't delved too deep into the game 'cause I've just been playin' exhibition games against friends, so I only know about changes in the main gameplay aspect. I also sometimes like goin' with the red Tech jersey on there. That's pretty fun. I had the red jersey on against LSU in Aillet against my roommate. fun stuff!

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Its a pretty fun game, the impact players make a huge difference in game play. Lots less ways to "cheat" the computer. I think its an all around better game.

My problem now is that I can't stop the pass no matter WHAT... my secondary WILL NOT jump up to stop the ball..

+ Reply to Thread